Winny/Deca Stack Advice

I’m looking at a winny/deca stack for two reasons.

1-This will be my first cycle and using testosterone will provide great results, but will limit future growth. How i see this cycle working is i’ll get good first cycle gains, then can use testosterone to increase gains made during a second cycle.

2-I can’t get my hands on sustanon. Can get testosterone enanthate and propinate (How’s my spelling?), but i don’t know the supplier very well and they’re unlabelled bottles.

Can anyone provide information or advice on this cycle, Or whether it would be worth mixing some testosterone in as well?

“1-This will be my first cycle and using testosterone will provide great results, but will limit future growth.”

what the f…??? i’d sure like to hear the reasoning behind that statement.

“2-I can’t get my hands on sustanon.”

good, sustanon sucks compared to single estered tests. but most newbies get caught in the “more is better” myth and use sust anyway.

“Can anyone provide information or advice on this cycle, Or whether it would be worth mixing some testosterone in as well?”

what cycle? i don’t see a cycle!!! you haven’t given any details…no duration, dosages, PCT plans, no structure whatsoever.

it would also be helpful to list your stats like age, height, weight, gym numbers, goals etc etc etc.

and IMO test should be the base of any first time cycle.

you need to put some actual thought into this, and make an effort…or you won’t get much help from anyone.

huge bump on what juice said… in fact I think I’m falling in love. It could be that gorgeous avatar I keep seeing on this and the AM forum. Well said dude.

P E A C E

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
“1-This will be my first cycle and using testosterone will provide great results, but will limit future growth.”

what the f…??? i’d sure like to hear the reasoning behind that statement.

“2-I can’t get my hands on sustanon.”

good, sustanon sucks compared to single estered tests. but most newbies get caught in the “more is better” myth and use sust anyway.

“Can anyone provide information or advice on this cycle, Or whether it would be worth mixing some testosterone in as well?”

what cycle? i don’t see a cycle!!! you haven’t given any details…no duration, dosages, PCT plans, no structure whatsoever.

it would also be helpful to list your stats like age, height, weight, gym numbers, goals etc etc etc.

and IMO test should be the base of any first time cycle.

you need to put some actual thought into this, and make an effort…or you won’t get much help from anyone.

[/quote]

Classic, I have nothing to add.

Choatic

Just do a little research, you dont even have to leave this site. Hell you could probably find everything you need by searching “Winny/Deca Stack Advice”. I know your intentions were good and all, but you need to do a little work. In the beggining all the information can be a little overwhelming. Some good places to start are “Steroids for Dummies” and “The Steroid Newbie Thread” just use the search to find them. Also when you think you have a grip on things try constructing a cycle. You are definately going to fuck it up, and most likely get flamed, but if you show initiative and a little work there are alot of people here who would be glad to help.