Winnie- Dosage?

just got some free winnie with my tren and test, can anybody tell me the proper dosage? Each pill is 50mg …even the smallest help means so much!!! thanks T-Nation you guys are the shit.

50mg per day is considered a high dose.

I’d run either half or 1 full cap a day with your cycle, or save it for a future cycle, as Winstrol will have a limited benefit alongside an Androgen as strong as Tren.

Cheers,
-PTD

well i wanna run anadrol for my next cycle so i might as well take it. its free why not, thanks man

Dave, I’m almost afraid to ask, would you consider 50mg a high dose if there wasn’t any tren in the mix? That seems pretty standard with just a test base. How would you run oral winnie with just test?

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
50mg per day is considered a high dose.

I’d run either half or 1 full cap a day with your cycle, or save it for a future cycle, as Winstrol will have a limited benefit alongside an Androgen as strong as Tren.

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

50mg’s is not a high dose. I have never seen anyone up until now say that is a high dose. I find 50mg/day to be the perfect dose- and I believe Bill Roberts does as well. He wrote an article about it some time ago. So in that regard, I suppose you could say it’s probably the highest dose you could run to get the most ‘bang for your buck’.
I’ve done it at 70mg/day but didn’t think the increase dosage did a lot. Didn’t have any sides from increasing the dosage either.