Winging Scapula and Horizontal-Vertical Press

Hi guys, I’ve done a search in the forum but I am still confused…
I have a scapula winging problem and I know the problem is caused by short pectoralis minor.I usually do streching and I perform scaption in the workout routine and push-up plus in the day off to strenghten the serratus. So I do isolation serratus exercises about 4-times per week with 2-3 sets.I think probably it’s enough… Am I right??

In which exercises the pectoralis minor is involved?? It’s necessary to avoid any form of vertical/horizontal/incline press??

thanks

mmm nobody knows??

Ok…It doesn’t matter ahah

[quote]Jnatural wrote:
Hi guys, I’ve done a search in the forum but I am still confused…
I have a scapula winging problem and I know the problem is caused by short pectoralis minor.I usually do streching and I perform scaption in the workout routine and push-up plus in the day off to strenghten the serratus. So I do isolation serratus exercises about 4-times per week with 2-3 sets.I think probably it’s enough… Am I right??

In which exercises the pectoralis minor is involved?? It’s necessary to avoid any form of vertical/horizontal/incline press??

thanks[/quote]

How do you know that YOUR case of scapular winging is caused by a short pec minor?

I don’t know… I read that winging scapula is caused also by the pectoralis minor.
I already do serratus strengthening exercises