I've Got A Bar And I'm Not Afraid To Use It - Pinkylifting Log

Sorry about that, finally found my word document with my plan lol. This is based on a cut from 200 to 181, so the specifics vary a little when you get to the point where I talk about specific bodyweight.

Saturday/Sunday/Monday- -2-2.5 gallons regular water.

-5-6 grams sodium – normal food intake

Tuesday

-reduce carbs to about 80 (and get those can from frozen berries)

-cut sodium out around late afternoon and also switch to distilled water (So 1 gallon and 3 grams of sodium till 2 pm, then cut ALL sodium and drink 1.5 gallons distilled water till bedtime)

-take fiber supplement morning and before bed

Wednesday

-cut all sodium

-boil chicken and red meat (only consume about 70 grams protein from meats)

-drink 100 grams of whey protein this day

-cook spinach (about 4 cups raw) in olive oil.

-keep fats high ( pour olive oil on food, add MCT oil and unsalted butter to coffee).

-eat about 40 grams of frozen mixed berries, but let that be your only carb source.

-still drink 2.5 gallons distilled water

-take fiber supplement morning and before bed

Thursday

-have some boiled meat (about 6oz) with Olive oil for breakfast. No meats after 9am.

-morning fiber supplement

-lunch and dinner are 30 grams whey protein. Add fats like flax seed, coconut oil (just no salt) - have 30-40 grams carbs from frozen berries at breakfast and lunch

-2gallons distilled water till 3pm then cut ALL LIQUIDS.

-if you absolutely must, you can sip on distilled water til weigh ins.

That should get you to around 186-188(ish) by Thursday evening around 6-7pm. Then I would do hot baths to put you around 183 by bedtime. DO NOT GET TO 181 Thursday night. You’ll shed another 2-3 pounds over night, and a hot bath our two in the morning well get you to make weight

SOOOOO that’s the plan, basically. My preferred method of dehydration is the super hot baths over sauna or any type of exertion. Physical exertion is dangerous when you’re in such a dehydrated state. Cramping can be a problem, heart rate, etc.

My baths are like this: depending on how bodyweight is moving, I will start my baths around 6pm, and do them as much as I can stand until around 11pm. I try to sleep at that point, and I’ll finish in the morning if necessary. The baths are literally as hot as I can tolerate. I ease myself into the tub and completely submerge myself, just trying to keep my mouth and nose out of the water. This takes a lot of mental strength to push through. Around 3-4 minutes in, you really start to feel pressure on your chest, feels like you can’t breathe, etc. heart rate accelerates. My goal when I do these to start is 8ish minutes. I never make it to 10. By the end, I’m doing like 4-5 minute sessions because they feel so shitty.

When you finish the bath, you immediately towel off, and then I wrap myself up in towels and blankets and sweat as much as possible for the next 20 or so minutes. So basically, one bath every 25-30 minutes. You lose some weight actually in the tub, and then more after you get out, because you continue to sweat and your heart rate is up. The key is to keep using dry towels and sheets. I like doing this in a hotel because I can keep ordering more towels lol. For world’s, I went through about 15 towels.

I think this pretty much covers it. I also take a couple dandelion root caps for my last meal on Thursday, usually around 11am to noon. and I drink a coors lite. Makes me feel better and its a diuretic.

2 Likes