Win/EQ Cycle-Questions and Answers

I’ve been getting PM bombed about my cycle so I’m just gonna put a bunch of answers up here.

Generic chinese stanozolol: 26mg/day divided in two doses

Generic chinese Boldenone: 300mg every 3.5 days. Injection sites have been pecs and quads, 1.5cc with 25g 1" needle.

First off let me say YES, this cycle is very unorthodox for a first time user.

WHY did I choose this cycle? When I was a child I had severe eczema and also was burned really badly in an accident. I had to use a lot of steroid creams over the years which had a lot of side effects and caused me a lot of grief. While AAS is generally different in nature, this made me uneasy and I wanted to start out with something very mild.

Should I do a winny only cycle? I would NOT do a winny only cycle. I coupled this with EQ for a reason. To be honest I think the gains I’ve gotten due to the winny have been very small if anything. I have noticed a change in endurance but that could also be due to my stimulant use. I really started to notice big jumps in strength and recovery when I jacked the EQ up from 400mg/week to 300mg every 3.5 days. I did this after 2 weeks at the low doage.

What have your results been? First, I had surgery on my leg in December 2005. I had been a gigantic pussy about training legs for most of 2006. Now I have started to train really hard again and a big portion of my gains have been in legs, thus far.

I have gone from 221lbs on Feb 10th to 243lbs this morning. A LOT of this is muscle memory, don’t think you will gain this much automatically. If you look at my starting pics, I was not in the best shape of my life. I was skinny to say the least and had been beaten down by my job.

Was the gain from the EQ? I have been eating LIKE A HORSE. I have been sleeping at least 9 hours a night. My diet has been almost the same every day since I started:
Meal 1: 12oz milk, 1 banana, 2 cups of oats, 4 pieces of ice, 2tbsp honey, 1 whole egg, 52g of Champion vanilla whey powder.

Meal 2: 8oz chicken breast with thai chili sauce, 1.5 cups of rice, all stir fried in olive oil

Meal 3: Post workout shake: water, 52g whey, 4tbsp honey, 1 banana, 1 cup of quick oats.

Meal 4: 8oz lamb, 2 cups of saffron rice with raisins, bland yogurt drink

Meal 5: 6oz chicken breast and 3 egg whites cooked in grapeseed oil, 1lb of either broccoli, green beans, or snow peas with garlic cooked in grapeseed oil.

Meal 6: Pre-bed shake with olive oil and a lot of milk, 1 egg.

Plus: 2 glasses of grapefruit juice, 1 with each dose of winstrol. 12mg and 13mg respectively. 4L (1 gallon+)of h2o daily.

If you are one of those “I swear I eat and dont gain weight” guys… Try this diet, and MEASURE everything. Don’t estimate, you will almost certainly screw it up until you’ve been doing it a while. COUNT your CALORIES.

For my next cycle I will certainly include test e. I wanted to do this to assess my body and see how things went. I am very impressed with the results and am finally putting meat on my calves which have always been my shittiest body part.

In summary, I can’t say what is best for you. Would I have done it differently? Yes, but that is only because I now know how my body responds! Hindsight is 20/20. AAS will be a part of my training and overall health until I am dead, so this was a small test for me. I would recommend most people start with Test E. My genetics are very different from anyone I’ve ever trained with as well, so don’t use me as a guide or think I know everything. I’m on this board just like you, to learn.

For the dudes who write me like “I wanna post but am afraid I’ll get flamed.” … Don’t be like that. Do your research and don’t sound like a jackass, that’s all it takes. Post a legitimate question so we can all learn something.

nice write-up.

for the record, eq/winny is not that weird a combo for the first cycle. i have worked with quite a few athletes that chose this approach and had excellent results (there were no testing worries).

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
nice write-up.

for the record, eq/winny is not that weird a combo for the first cycle. i have worked with quite a few athletes that chose this approach and had excellent results (there were no testing worries).[/quote]

Thanks. I’m very happy with it thus far. A couple more afterthoughts:

Cardio: I have an exercise bike on my balcony, I do three 30-60 min sessions a week in the morning. I start every weight training workout with 10-20 minutes on the stairmaster as well. I don’t normally do this much cardio but I want to make sure I am really warmed up due to the winstrol, and I think it’s important for my heart health (especially while using AAS). Also, I want to be able to eat more and cardio makes me even hungrier.

Vitamins/Supps: centrum, 3 fishoil caps, liver formula, joint formula, milk thistle, and a chinese herbal blend all twice daily. Creatine monohydrate.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
I think it’s important for my heart health (especially while using AAS).[/quote]

lower intensity cardio during AAS cycles can help prevent left ventricle hypertrophy, so this is a very sound practice.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
H-Train wrote:
I think it’s important for my heart health (especially while using AAS).

lower intensity cardio during AAS cycles can help prevent left ventricle hypertrophy, so this is a very sound practice.[/quote]

H-T, thanks for sharing that info.

ubl0, what about higher-intensity cardio (ie. sprints, jumprope, swimming) during AAS supplementation? Any thoughts on whether the increased cardiovascular demand is beneficial or detrimental?

[quote]chillain wrote:
ubl0, what about higher-intensity cardio (ie. sprints, jumprope, swimming) during AAS supplementation? Any thoughts on whether the increased cardiovascular demand is beneficial or detrimental?
[/quote]

well, and i am speculating here, i don’t think that it is necessarily bad per se.

if one is taking part in the activities described and doing some other lower intensity work, it is usually enough to counteract as long as diet and recovery are not compramised.

i have observed that usually the negative effects of steroids are either related to genetic abnormalities which predispose one to a condition, or more commonly simply self-inflicted abuse (drugs, booze - really another drug, shit food - drug again, etc), in conjunction with steroid abuse, most notably some of the more powerful 17aa ones with higher side effects, used in combinations for extended peroids, add in partying and you have a recipe for disaster.

this is not to say that normal use has no sides, as some people are very sensitive or have genetic predispositions, just that if you are behaving yourself most of the time when it comes to stuff like food, rest/not partying too much, i really wouldn’t worry.