T Nation

Win a HOT-ROX Prize Package!

Time for another contest to promote the “Buy 2 Get 2 Free” deals at the T-Nation store. The prize package includes three bottles of HOT-ROX, a Nalgene water bottle, and a T-shirt of your choice, total value $300!

Here’s how you win it:

1) Visit the Superstore and checkout the “Buy 2 Get 2 Free” deals.

2) Answer these questions:

• The old TRIBEX bottles contained 90 capsules. How many caps are in the new TRIBEX bottles according to the TRIBEX banner?

• In the info section of the HOT-ROX banner, what is commandment #2 of the Big Hot Ten?

• According to the RED-KAT info section, pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma increases what by a whopping 60%.

• In the T-shirt section, what is the second T-shirt from the bottom? (That would be the fourth one down, in other words.)

3) Reply to this thread with your four answers and we’ll randomly pick one person to win the HOT-ROX prize package. Contest ends whenever we darn well feel like ending it! The mods won’t post your answers until the contest is over.

Go to the Superstore and find those answers!

Note: Make sure your profile is updated. This is how we mail prizes. Go to “My T-forums” then “edit profile” and make sure your info is up to date and correct. Thanks!

And yes, you can enter this contest and the one in this week’s issue!

The old TRIBEX bottles contained 90 capsules. How many caps are in the new TRIBEX bottles?
110 capsules

In the info section of the HOT-ROX banner, what is commandment #2 of the Big Hot Ten?
Don’t restrict calories too severely.

According to the RED-KAT info section, pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma increases what by a whopping 60%.
It increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function.

In the T-shirt section, what is the second T-shirt from the bottom? (That would be the fourth one down, in other words.)
Testosterone T-shirt

If you add up all the capsules contained in one Anabolic Super-Stack, you’d have how many caps?
254 capsules, assuming that the Anabolic Super-Stack contains a 110-capsuled bottle of Tribex-500 (the image map currently shows 90 for the Tribex-500 capsule count)

• “Don’t restrict calories too severely.”
  • “…the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function.”
  • Testosterone T-shirt

I’m poor, so I’m entering all the contests this month.

Q: The old TRIBEX bottles contained 90 capsules. How many caps are in the new TRIBEX bottles?

A: 110.

Q: In the info section of the HOT-ROX banner, what is commandment #2 of the Big Hot Ten?

A: “Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.”

Q: According to the RED-KAT info section, pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma increases what by a whopping 60%.

A: Sexcellence. By that, of course, I mean: Pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma “Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by a whopping 60%.”

Q: In the T-shirt section, what is the second T-shirt from the bottom? (That would be the fourth one down, in other words.)

A: The Classic Testosterone Shirt that so many envy and desire.

Q: If you add up all the capsules contained in one Anabolic Super-Stack, you’d have how many caps?

A: Enough to become one burly mother. 234, to be exact.

Danny “Still Loves Free Stuff More than he Loves His Mom” McVicker

here it is…

110 capsules

1. Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.

Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by a whopping 60%!

Testosterone t-shirt

1. Tribex now has 110 caps.

2. Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake

3. Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by a whooping 60%!

4. A testosterone T-Shirt

1. 110 capsules

1. Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.
  2. Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function

3. Testosterone T-Shirt

• The old TRIBEX bottles contained 90 capsules. How many caps are in the new TRIBEX bottles according to the TRIBEX banner? 110

• In the info section of the HOT-ROX banner, what is commandment #2 of the Big Hot Ten? Commandment states: Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake."

• According to the RED-KAT info section, pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma increases what by a whopping 60%.
    It increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function.

• In the T-shirt section, what is the second T-shirt from the bottom? (That would be the fourth one down, in other words.) It would be the Testosterone T-Shirt sizes M-XXXL

Sure would be nice to win, I hope you guys pick me.

1. 110

2. “Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.”

3. The activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function.

4. Testosterone

I was just daydreaming about working out with my T-Man and performing a heavy set of squats for him while wearing nothing but a HOT-ROX T-shirt…(sigh)…but then I realized I had to actually answer the questions in order to get such a prize! Here’s the info:

• “Don’t restrict calories too severely.”
  • “…the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function.”
  • Testosterone T-shirt

1- tribex 110 ct.
2- Don’t restrict calories.
3- Activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by 60%
4- testosterone t-shirts

#1=110 caps

#2=Dont restrict calories too serverly. If youre relying on guess work(as opposed to the time honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, prediet caloric intake.

#3=The metabolic tissues associated with sexual function

#4= testosterone T-shirt

1. 110 capsules
  2. don’t resrict calories too severely. Take in 2/3 of normal calorie intake if not counting calories.
  3. increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by 60%
  4. testosterone t-shirt

New TRIBEX contains 110 capsules

Commandment 2-> Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.

Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by a whopping 60%

Testosterone T-Shirt

I am glad to help you guys out anytime.

1. New tribex contains 110 caps
  2. #2 of Hot Rox 10 is: Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.
  3. Pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma increases activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by 60%
  4. THE TESTOSTERONE t shirt is the penultimate t shirt on the list.

Alan

1. 110 Caps
  2. Don’t restrict calories too severely
  3. Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated w/ sexual function
  4. testosterone

Thanks
Scary

Answers:

1. 110 capsules.

2. Don’t restrict calories too severely. If you’re relying on guesswork (as opposed to the time-honored tradition of counting calories), try to aim for about 2/3rds of your normal, pre-diet caloric intake.

3. Increases the activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function by a whopping 60%!

4. Testosterone T-shirt!

Activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual activity.

Testosterone

1. 110 Capsules
  2. Don’t restrict calories too severely.
  3. Activity of the metabolic tissues associated with sexual function.
  4. Testosterone