Stats as of day 1:

6’2"
210 lbs
24 y/o
lifting 4 years
bf% estimate: 14%

The big 3:
Bench: 225 x 5 (245 x 3)
Squat: Only really use them for warm-ups; typically use leg press- I’m using 14 plates for 7-8 reps for the LPmachine I’m on now.
Deadlift: Typically stick to siff-legged DLs, 245 x 6

Gear:

Week 1-10: Test E 500mg/wk (E3D)
Week 1-4.5: Dbol (liquid) 20mg/day- split up into two doses @ 10mg
Week 1-10: Adex (liquidex) .25mg EOD- until tolerance is assessed.
Week -3-16: Propecia 1mg/day

and I’ve got Nolva ready for my PCT which I’m going to start on week 12-16; 50/50, 25/25 (cause its 25mg per 1ml). I will taper off the adex during weeks 10-12

I’m still on the fence about HCG. I’d like to hear some peoples thoughts about whether or not I should do that. It’s easily obtainable and I wouldn’t need it til about week 5 so I’m still ok for now. I’d dose it at 500iu/wk- (E3D)

ALRIGHT- I did my first injection tonight in the ventroglute. As psyched as I was to get started, it still took me about 5 minutes after I had the Test drawn to actually have my gf stick me. It definitely made me uneasy when my girlfriend said she was nervous about sticking me, so I had to have her stop and take a deep breath and kind of get her psyched to do it. I had both 23g 1" and 25g 1" needles;

After seeing how thick the T was I decided against using the 25g and just stuck with 23g for drawing and sticking- YES I CHANGED NEEDLES AFTER DRAWING, I’m not sticking a dulled up needle in me anytime soon.

The injection was PAINLESS. Aspirated, nothing came back (except a small air bubble- yikes?) injected, pulled out, and just a tiny, tiny drop of blood. The second the needle was out though, I started to feel very faint, hot, and light-headed like I was about to pass out. I think it was just my nerves and the shock of this being the first time- but I laid down and less than two minutes later I was perfectly fine and went to the gym without incident.
I took a shot of adex and chased it with powerade because it’s pretty harsh- nice minty after-taste though.

Didn’t take any Dbol yet because it didn’t come with a doper, and I don’t know if it’s ok to use my Adex doper (if I clean it well) so I’m just going to see if I can pick one up at CVS tomorrow.

I will use this thread to post progress updates, pics, etc. and if I start to have any symptoms/concerns I will definitely be asking for the advice of T-Nation members. Afterall, without some of you guys, I wouldn’t be doing this cycle in the first place.

Cycle looks good.

hCG has mixed opinions. Some will say run it in the last weeks of your cycle, some as part of PCT. Have a read a round and see what you feel is best.

The air bubble when aspirating is fine due to the vacuum effect.

Dbol 30mg/day?

HCG i vote no

Gotta love the virgin lightheaded feeling. I didn’t research HCG enough to give a rat’s ass. My PCT recommendation is the stasis/taper with SERM admin namely nolva. You know you can just use a new syringe to draw out the amounts of needed AI and dbol.

My buddy who uses AAS is in the pro-HCG camp mostly because he likes the “clean” test boost that it provides. But he prob wouldn’t call it a mandatory addition.

If you do add it in, he would make sure you didn’t mean 500iu E3D, which is excessive. 250iu eod is the standard recommendation around here.

Oh yeah and he would also say, “Welcome to the other side”

EDIT - Also, warm up the oil (the entire vial) beforehand you’ll have no problems with the 25g pins and create less scar tissue along the way as well.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Gotta love the virgin lightheaded feeling. I didn’t research HCG enough to give a rat’s ass. My PCT recommendation is the stasis/taper with SERM admin namely nolva. You know you can just use a new syringe to draw out the amounts of needed AI and dbol. [/quote]

Haha, yeah- that’s actually what I’m doing now. It’ll actually work out better that way since I’m not even going to be using the 25g needles/syringes.

Also- I think I’m gonna bump up the dbol to 30mg/day after this first week.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
HCG i vote no[/quote]

Any reason for this? Just curious.

[quote]chillain wrote:
My buddy who uses AAS is in the pro-HCG camp mostly because he likes the “clean” test boost that it provides. But he prob wouldn’t call it a mandatory addition.

If you do add it in, he would make sure you didn’t mean 500iu E3D, which is excessive. 250iu eod is the standard recommendation around here.

Oh yeah and he would also say, “Welcome to the other side”

[/quote]

I wrote 500iu/wk…when I said E3D, I meant 250iu per inj. for a total of 500iu/wk. But yeah, same thing :slight_smile:

Brief update…I think I need to knock my adex dosage down. Last night (aprox 7 hours after taking my adex) my vision started to get weird/hazy, was pretty slow when focusing on objects, very sensitive to bright light, and couldn’t even look at my computer screen for more than three seconds at a time without feeling like total crap. I still kind of have a headache from last night. At the gym tonight (chest/back routine) I noticed some joint soreness in my left elbow and shoulder. If anybody can confirm this is due to too much adex I’d really appreciate that.

I don’t know if I should do .25mg E3D (instead of EOD) or .125mg EOD.

In other news, I’m going to bump up the Dbol to 30mg/day starting tomorrow. I’m going to try to split it up into three 10mg doses about 4-6 hours apart.

Had my second ventroglute inj. tonight, went perfect just like the first one- except no faint/dizzyness after the inj this time. Starting to notice some slight strength gains.

You can test to see if the vision problem is from Adex. Don’t take any for 3 days and see if the symptoms dissapear. If yes, you may be an over-responder and thus you should taper the dose down to a level where the symptoms you mentioned are not present and you feel clear minded with good libido.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
You can test to see if the vision problem is from Adex. Don’t take any for 3 days and see if the symptoms dissapear. If yes, you may be an over-responder and thus you should taper the dose down to a level where the symptoms you mentioned are not present and you feel clear minded with good libido.[/quote]

Yeah, I think I’m gonna knock it down to .125mg EOD. I’m gonna have to get some 1ml syringes, cause it’s hard enough measuring .25mg with a 3ml syringe.

Thanks for the input.

0.5mg/w split into EOD doses is 4 drops from the dropper. That equates to about 0.14mg EOD.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
0.5mg/w split into EOD doses is 4 drops from the dropper. That equates to about 0.14mg EOD.[/quote]

I’m not sure I understand. .14mg looks like a lot more than 4 drops from the dropper.

0.14 ml (also 0.14 mg) is about 1/2 way to .25 ml marker on dropper. Test in two teaspoons. One with 1/2 way to the 0.25 ml marker and the other with 4 drops. They should be roughly the same except the 4 drops will be more accurate.

[quote]Willith wrote:
Stats as of day 1:

6’2"
210 lbs
24 y/o
lifting 4 years
bf% estimate: 14%

The big 3:
Bench: 225 x 6 (245 x 4)
Squat: Only really use them for warm-ups; typically use leg press- I’m using 14 plates for 7-8 reps for the LPmachine I’m on now.
Deadlift: Typically stick to siff-legged DLs, 245 x 6

Gear:

Week 1-10: Test E 500mg/wk (E3D)
Week 1-4.5: Dbol (liquid) 20mg/day- split up into two doses @ 10mg
Week 1-10: Adex (liquidex) .25mg EOD- until tolerance is assessed.
Week -3-16: Propecia 1mg/day

and I’ve got Nolva ready for my PCT which I’m going to start on week 12-16; 50/50, 25/25 (cause its 25mg per 1ml). I will taper off the adex during weeks 10-12

I’m still on the fence about HCG. I’d like to hear some peoples thoughts about whether or not I should do that. It’s easily obtainable and I wouldn’t need it til about week 5 so I’m still ok for now. I’d dose it at 500iu/wk- (E3D)

ALRIGHT- I did my first injection tonight in the ventroglute. As psyched as I was to get started, it still took me about 5 minutes after I had the Test drawn to actually have my gf stick me. It definitely made me uneasy when my girlfriend said she was nervous about sticking me, so I had to have her stop and take a deep breath and kind of get her psyched to do it. I had both 23g 1" and 25g 1" needles;

After seeing how thick the T was I decided against using the 25g and just stuck with 23g for drawing and sticking- YES I CHANGED NEEDLES AFTER DRAWING, I’m not sticking a dulled up needle in me anytime soon.

The injection was PAINLESS. Aspirated, nothing came back (except a small air bubble- yikes?) injected, pulled out, and just a tiny, tiny drop of blood. The second the needle was out though, I started to feel very faint, hot, and light-headed like I was about to pass out. I think it was just my nerves and the shock of this being the first time- but I laid down and less than two minutes later I was perfectly fine and went to the gym without incident.
I took a shot of adex and chased it with powerade because it’s pretty harsh- nice minty after-taste though.

Didn’t take any Dbol yet because it didn’t come with a doper, and I don’t know if it’s ok to use my Adex doper (if I clean it well) so I’m just going to see if I can pick one up at CVS tomorrow.

I will use this thread to post progress updates, pics, etc. and if I start to have any symptoms/concerns I will definitely be asking for the advice of T-Nation members. Afterall, without some of you guys, I wouldn’t be doing this cycle in the first place.[/quote]

You shouldn’t be fucking cycling and these idiots shouldn’t be egging you on. I just checked your profile pics and you have no base to begin with, your lifts also suck. But it’s not your fault, you have a bunch of morons critiqing the efficacy of the cycle, when they should have been saying that you were not ready for it. Too late now though.

[quote]Alex-L wrote:

You shouldn’t be fucking cycling and these idiots shouldn’t be egging you on. I just checked your profile pics and you have no base to begin with, your lifts also suck. But it’s not your fault, you have a bunch of morons critiqing the efficacy of the cycle, when they should have been saying that you were not ready for it. Too late now though.

[/quote]

lol, u mad?

Quick update.

I can’t seem to get a handle on my adex dosage. I thought the level was too high, so I took four days off (3 was suggested) then started taking .125mg EOD. My libido was great. Thank God I have a girlfriend that lives with me. Seemed like everything was in check, figured I’d cruise with .125 EOD.

But then two nights ago while playing guitar I felt something odd in my right pec. Didn’t go away and became pretty annoying. I wouldn’t call it “nipple sensitivity” because it felt more behind the nipple. No problems wearing shirts or anything like that. The next night it seemed to be more agitated so I took some adex right then and it later calmed down a bit.

So now I’ve been taking .25mg adex ED (for the last two days) and today my libido seemed to be down from where it was. At the current dosage I havn’t had any blurred vision/focusing problems like I had perviously- so that’s why I’m frustrated with trying to get this straightened out.

I don’t know if this seems like symptoms of oncoming gyno or if it’s something completely different.
I’d much rather have lower libido and no gyno, than the reverse.

In other news- I’m up 7 lbs after two weeks. I thought I’d be closer to 10 or 11, so I’m going to start eating more and drinking more water.
My bench has gone up 20 lbs, stiff legged deads are up 20lbs, and leg press 90lbs (I know, it’s still leg press)

Just adding some pics…I realize I didn’t add any before shots yet, I do have some so I’ll come back and add them later…as well as some leg shots.

Up to 229 now.

Dunno if they uploaded…there are some links if they didn’t

Well the cat’s out of the bag…

Two of my closer friends know I’m on and they’ve commented on the difference they’ve seen. I ran into a kid from my hockey team earlier this week and he said “Jesus dude, you’re getting bigger…you been working out more?” It caught me off guard because I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that I thought was pretty baggy.

Tonight was my last night of Dbol- which roughly marks the half way point of my cycle (4 1/2 weeks); I’m at 234 lbs which is only a 19 lb gain, but I have definitely leaned out.

Bench tonight was 245 x 9, 275 x 3, and 255 x 5 (x2). It goes up everytime I bench which, psychologically is fantastic.

I havn’t been able to deadlift because of back pumps. I can do about two or three light sets and even then I usually have to lay on my back a few minutes afterwards because it’s pretty painful.

I had a weird experience while I was doing triceps press downs. My left leg started to cramp up- so I stopped and walked it off then continued. Then my right leg cramped up really really bad- like I’ve never experienced in my life. I couldn’t even bend my knee it was so stiff and painful. I thought I was going to have to leave but it seemed to take care of itself after a couple minutes- so I continued the rest of my workout without incident.
I’ve found myself waking up from a deep sleep stretching out/flexing my legs- to the point where they’re almost about to cramp up, but I wake up in time to stop it.
I don’t know if it’s a result of my legs growing like crazy or what- but my jeans have gotten way to tight in the legs to the point where I think they’re probably going to split within the next few weeks.
Sadly, during my last leg session, my boxers weren’t so lucky and literally EXPLODED off me during my second set of squats.
It was terrifying for about half a second because I thought I tore something other than my boxers, but then it was all I could do to keep myself from laughing about it.

Was going to post some new pics, but the batteries in my camera have died.