William Llewellyn's new UGL testing!

In the case you have not seen this, William Llewellyn has put together a little something I think everyone should take a look at. The info is limited, and rightly so I suppose. Testing of this kind can’t be cheap. Here is the intro…

In an effort to help consumers REALLY assess the quality and potential health risks of underground steroid products, BodyofScience.com and ANABOLICS undertook a detailed joint drug analysis project.

This project focused solely on examining the quality of steroids made from underground facilities, and exceeded the normal scope of testing by examining a number of other variables often overlooked in dosage testing.

A total of 14 underground steroid samples were selected for laboratory testing, which included products from Amplio Labs, British Dragon, Diamond Pharma, Generic Anabolics, Generic Pharma, Lizard Laboratories, Medical Inc., Microbiological Labs, Nordic Supplements, Shark Laboratories, SWE Supplements, and Troy Labs.

Included in this list were drugs that were made from small underground manufacturers, mid-level operations, and even producers large enough to have their items assembled under contract by drug manufacturing facilities. All 14 samples were analyzed at a registered and licensed facility in the U.S.

Here is the link to read more…

http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4478

My comments…

The subject of heavy metals contamination is the one thing I have great interest in. As a user of UGL products, I have often wondered about this very subject. Considering the source of hormone powders the UG labs use, for me there is major concern.

As the main hormone I use is Testosterone Enanthate, the dosing testing results pleased me in one way, and displeased me in another. On the one hand I am getting more Testosterone for my money, which is always a good thing.

On the other hand, if these products are labled at nearly 200% over their clamied dose…im sure you can see the potential problems with that.

I think it is the duty of Mr.Llewellyn, at this point, to at least name the labs that were contaminated with heavy metals. Any moral agent would see it as so. He is using this as bait for us to buy the new addition of his book.

Which is fine, but the other testing that was done is enough to hold back. Don’t hold back information that could save many from potential health complications.

What do you guys think?

Haven’t gotten a chance to look at this yet, but great find W.H.B. Thanks a ton for that! These studies are pure gold for our community.

The last study that ended up being conducted by LE as a result of ORD (or was it gear grinder?) was really eye opening…and scary.

On second thought…the 2+X claimed dosage thing throws up some red flags. I’ve heard before that Llewellyn has become “sponsored” and therefore could be considered “compromised.”

Now I really want to know more about all of this. Until I do I am suspending judgment. One thing the recent law enforcement testings should have taught us is that overdosing is the last thing we should be worrying about…

That’s pretty scary. I too am using test e (BD = one of the named brands tested although not necessarily their test E). This motivates me to go human grade in the future.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
That’s pretty scary. I too am using test e (BD = one of the named brands tested although not necessarily their test E). This motivates me to go human grade in the future.[/quote]

I won’t go near any BD product produced from 2006 on.

Interesting stuff. Too bad they don’t give you the details of which particular labs scored a fail. All we can do is assume that all the listed labs are bad.

I would assume the same risks would be indicated with vet products as well.

Pharm grade would be the best as long as it isn’t a fake.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Interesting stuff. Too bad they don’t give you the details of which particular labs scored a fail. All we can do is assume that all the listed labs are bad.

I would assume the same risks would be indicated with vet products as well.

Pharm grade would be the best as long as it isn’t a fake.[/quote]

Heh. Your post inspires despair, SH…

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Heh. Your post inspires despair, SH…[/quote]

Don’t mind me. Just jibba jabba…

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
That’s pretty scary. I too am using test e (BD = one of the named brands tested although not necessarily their test E). This motivates me to go human grade in the future.

I won’t go near any BD product produced from 2006 on.[/quote]

The 3 vials I received have the dates below on the label. Of course that could be bogus?? The labels are a little crooked.

“Manufactured: 02 04”
“Use by date: 02 09”

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

The 3 vials I received have the dates below on the label. Of course that could be bogus?? The labels are a little crooked.

[/quote]

Yeah, and there’s the other thing…

All of this crap is why I am brewing my own from now on. At least then I can get things wrong on my own.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

All of this crap is why I am brewing my own from now on. At least then I can get things wrong on my own.[/quote]

excatly my thinking.

but not even powders are safe anymore I dont think
juts another reason for me to try and get a script

Nice find OP, though ignorance sure was bliss.

[quote]Nich wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

All of this crap is why I am brewing my own from now on. At least then I can get things wrong on my own.

excatly my thinking.

but not even powders are safe anymore I dont think
juts another reason for me to try and get a script

[/quote]

I’m with you Nich. I am pursuing the script route for my test at least. That being the foundation of a cycle. If we use the analogy of building a house, who would build on a questionable foundation? With the foundation in place at least we can build confidently.

It boggles the mind when you really think about it. That we go to such lengths to save and scrimp up enough money, locate a source, transfer money, wait interminably, eat and train like bastards, etc. All too often just to get bunk gear or worse yet, gear laced with heavy metals or painful gear.

I guess human nature likes the challenge of defeating all these odds.

I am wondering how the quality of orals like dBol & Proviron compare to those listed in the report? I am also wondering about internationally ordered hCG. Any opinions?

Cortes, I also am aware of Llewellyn’s credibility issues regarding certain labs and or sources. However, I wouldn’t think anyone would go so far as to claim a product is not contaminated with heavy metals, when in fact it is. The dosing issue is another subject all together.

Dynamo Hum, the issues with human grade gear, at least in my mined, are the same as those with UG gear. There are many, very well done counterfeits circulating. Even very well trained eyes can be fooled.

Though, the effort it takes to produce ampules is far greater than just mixing some oil and powder in a bath tub and putting it in a multi-dose vial. These operations would seem to be in a higher class than many UG labs, but powder quality would still be an issue.

The powder quality is the issue that concerns me. The most popular baby formula producer in China was recently caught putting melamine in its products to make the product seem higher in protein. In turn killing a lot of babies and leaving even more sick.

If these guys are putting toxic chemicals in baby formula, what does that say about hormone powder quality? Do you think these quys care all that much about the people to whom they are selling illegal hornmone powders?

The script would be the ideal way to go. The question is how do you get bodybuilding doses in a social climate that is so adimitly against the use of these hormones? On top of that, we are then limited in the selection of the compounds we use.

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:
Cortes, I also am aware of Llewellyn’s credibility issues regarding certain labs and or sources. However, I wouldn’t think anyone would go so far as to claim a product is not contaminated with heavy metals, when in fact it is. The dosing issue is another subject all together.

Dynamo Hum, the issues with human grade gear, at least in my mined, are the same as those with UG gear. There are many, very well done counterfeits circulating. Even very well trained eyes can be fooled.

Though, the effort it takes to produce ampules is far greater than just mixing some oil and powder in a bath tub and putting it in a multi-dose vial. These operations would seem to be in a higher class than many UG labs, but powder quality would still be an issue.

The powder quality is the issue that concerns me. The most popular baby formula producer in China was recently caught putting melamine in its products to make the product seem higher in protein. In turn killing a lot of babies and leaving even more sick.

If these guys are putting toxic chemicals in baby formula, what does that say about hormone powder quality? Do you think these quys care all that much about the people to whom they are selling illegal hornmone powders?

The script would be the ideal way to go. The question is how do you get bodybuilding doses in a social climate that is so adimitly against the use of these hormones? On top of that, we are then limited in the selection of the compounds we use.[/quote]

I saw this thread yesterday and meant to comment but got busy. I just wanted to say what a fantastic find this was and kudos to you WHB for putting it up for us!

Hell of an eye opener and something I think we’ve all been wondering about for a long time.

Carry on!

ToneBone

W.H.B.,

You make a lot of good points in your last post. I was planning on going on HRT dosages following my current cycle making a script a viable option. Depending on how great I feel during this cycle (1.5 weeks into 10 weeker) however, TRT dosages of 100-200mg/w may disappoint.

A little info update for you guys courtsey of Mr. Millard Baker…

http://mesomorphosis.com/blog/2008/09/25/identity-of-underground-steroid-labs-contaminated/

test E was reported overdosed in the original report, but not in the second?

I don’t understand.

“MESO-Rx has uncovered the identities of the labs that failed the tests based on a February 28, 2007 Body of Science forum post by Ronny Tober.”

When the hell did this analysis actually take place? The original article made it sound like it was recent. If it was recent, then can we be positive the brands in the second article are the ones they actually tested?

If this analysis is old, then I think we should just relax. The vets around here are still alive and kicking.

What didnt surprise me was that the quality of the exotics were mos likely to be underdosed… the primo’s the tren’s etc…

as for the comment "thats why i gonna brew my own2 i gotta tell you, that sounds a little ignorant to me… the only way would be (other than to get pure pharm) to synthesize your own hormones!

The quality of powders is JUST as likely to be of a poor quality IMO… IME!

JJ