Will Zinc Raise HCT or HGB?

I had seen on a different forum, someone stating that Zinc could be raising their HCT. I recently had a CBC done and everything looked good. HCT was 46.7 and HGB was 15.4. TRT basically put my HCT/HGB numbers where they were before I had any issues with low T.

I did several searches, but could not come up with a definitive answer. I have been using Zinc 50mg Copper 2mg as an AI. I know it might not help, but im going to try because my Test dose is fairly low (60 a week). Have AI if problems arise.

I think I might have found the answer if anyone is interested.

In conclusion, 5 y of daily, oral supplementation with 80 mg of zinc as zinc oxide and 2 mg of copper as cupric oxide in AREDS participants did not influence the laboratory parameters of greatest health concern, namely, hematopoiesis as measured by hematocrit, and lipid metabolism as determined from total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, calculated LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Because zinc plays a role in many major metabolic pathways and is a constituent of many enzymes, there could be adverse or beneficial effects of oral zinc supplementation on physiologic endpoints that we did not investigate.

Here is a link to the study.
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/132/4/697.long