Will Training Time Affect My Strength?

Ok so I have been training first thing in the morning- wake up at 4 am, make a protein shake with bcaas/glutamine and drink on the way to the gym. Lift (drink 25 g bcaa peri workout), then post workout shake (waxy maize and whey or Surge) and then big b-fast 1 hour later.

I feel like I have plenty of energy (I am a morning person), but was considering waking up and eating b-fast with carbs and protein (quinoa or oats and egg whites), then training an hour and a half later. I really would rather keep doing what I am doing because it works better for my schedule, but I am bulking and if training later after a meal will really affect my strength and gains, I am willing to re-arrange my schedule to make the most of my gains.

So what do you think? Do you think it would really make a difference? Any experiences/testimonials with a similar situation?

thanks for any input

Do cardio on an empty stomach. For lifting weights (an anaerobic exercise) you need to have an adequate supply of macronutrients: carbs, fats, and proteins, and micronutrients: vitamins and minerals. This is not really possible from a single protein shake.

Macronutrients, or at least carbs, are what provide the energy, but stimulating the muscle is what causes the blood to flow into it (the pump). If your blood doesn’t have enough nutrients in it, aka vitamins, your muscle will not grow as effectively.

Bottom Line: Eat a big breakfast first.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. Hope it helps.