T Nation

Will This Give Me Any Size?

stanozolol 10mg/tab-200tabs, oxymetholone ih 50mg/tab-100tabs, metandrostostenolon 5mg akrihim-200tabs

i allso have tamoxifeb 10mg 60tabs

Nope.

y is that

I don’t think that just because they exist they will make you bigger. Try eating them.

[quote]ins8ibl wrote:
I don’t think that just because they exist they will make you bigger. Try eating them.[/quote]

Eating them? This forum is so full of shit advice.

You have to insert them into your rectum, clearly.

[quote]ins8ibl wrote:
I don’t think that just because they exist they will make you bigger. Try eating them.[/quote]

Ridiculous. I hear if wait for the first full moon of the month, build yourself a big fire, and throw them in, you’ll blow up like crazy

so what u think sustonon 250 is any better

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
ins8ibl wrote:
I don’t think that just because they exist they will make you bigger. Try eating them.

Ridiculous. I hear if wait for the first full moon of the month, build yourself a big fire, and throw them in, you’ll blow up like crazy[/quote]

You could do that… if you were retarded.

You’ve heard of the creatine in the socks method right? Well give it a try with that lot, I personally guarantee you 27lbs of muscle in 6 weeks

[quote]tshadow wrote:
so what u think sustonon 250 is any better[/quote]

Are these serious questions or are you just trying to make jokes?

If you haven’t enjoyed these posts, try reading to the Cycle Proposal Guidelines sticky.

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/cycle_proposal_guidlines

Take everything you have at once.

There should be a Too Unmanly To Use Injectables forum.

Come on guys, orals are the safe ones… Every one knows that

Just read other threads and you’ll get a better idea of what to do.