T Nation

Will This Get Me Swole?

I just bought me up p[lenty of these pills, they say “Increased pectoral strength (27%)”

How swole do you think I will get on these bad boys?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEGAL-MUSCLE-BOOSTER-BIG-WITH-NO-STEROIDS-RRP-59-99_W0QQitemZ330008205675QQihZ014QQcategoryZ97034QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Fire away gentlemen!

There have been a lot of studies done on tripterpenoid saponins found in ginseng. Ginseng has been shown to have excellent stress busting abilities and may aid in post exercise recovery, but I’m dubious to the anabolic nature of ginseng. It does contain panaxtriol, but this has been shown to mimic estrogen so I don’t think that’ll get you ‘swole’.

Tone

I was being sarcastic by the way :wink:

Thanks for the link. I can’t wait to watch my muscles explode!!!

Wonder how many dip-shits actually bought?

[quote]E-man wrote:
Thanks for the link. I can’t wait to watch my muscles explode!!!

Wonder how many dip-shits actually bought?[/quote]

I’m sure we will all find out soon as people post about what they are doing wrong with this stuff LOL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GET-THE-BODY-OF-YOUR-DREAMS-NO-GYM-OR-STEROID-SECRET_W0QQitemZ190008613081QQihZ009QQcategoryZ47103QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"The Crane Method

This exercise is the best in the world for getting that SIX pack look, just one of these exercises is the equivalent to 200 sit ups, this is how powerful they are."

[quote]eraserhead wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GET-THE-BODY-OF-YOUR-DREAMS-NO-GYM-OR-STEROID-SECRET_W0QQitemZ190008613081QQihZ009QQcategoryZ47103QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"The Crane Method

This exercise is the best in the world for getting that SIX pack look, just one of these exercises is the equivalent to 200 sit ups, this is how powerful they are."

[/quote]

I might pay ?3 for this just to see what BS they send me

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I was being sarcastic by the way ;)[/quote]

Yeah, you say that now…

;-D

LOL. Stacked with some ovaltine, this should be the shit!

fatass

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
I was being sarcastic by the way :wink:

Yeah, you say that now…

;-D[/quote]

Your just gutted because you didn’t notice the sarcasm first off!

But great kudos to you though Tone, you thought I was being serious and could have well justafiably flamed the shit out of me, but instead you came back with some helpful information, thus proving what a damn nice chap you are.

P.S. its shaking on the chips not pulling a face K!:slight_smile:

Eals you dirty whore! how you doin?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
Your just gutted because you didn’t notice the sarcasm first off!

But great kudos to you though Tone, you thought I was being serious and could have well justafiably flamed the shit out of me, but instead you came back with some helpful information, thus proving what a damn nice chap you are.

P.S. its shaking on the chips not pulling a face K!:)[/quote]

That’s always been my problem, always thinking the best of people.

P.S. If you shake you todger like a bottle of vinegar just before you come you’re doing something seriously wrong.
P.P.S. Perhaps its called the vinegar stroke because if you shoot in her eyes it stings like fuck.

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Eals you dirty whore! how you doin?
[/quote]

Fine thanks you?

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
Your just gutted because you didn’t notice the sarcasm first off!

But great kudos to you though Tone, you thought I was being serious and could have well justafiably flamed the shit out of me, but instead you came back with some helpful information, thus proving what a damn nice chap you are.

P.S. its shaking on the chips not pulling a face K!:slight_smile:

That’s always been my problem, always thinking the best of people.

P.S. If you shake you todger like a bottle of vinegar just before you come you’re doing something seriously wrong.
P.P.S. Perhaps its called the vinegar stroke because if you shoot in her eyes it stings like fuck.[/quote]

I did that to a whore one, she asked me to come on her stomach, but she didnt count on my s foot shot straight into her eyes, she was lying there saying agggh get me some tissue, if I hadn’t have pad already I would have just grabbed my kegs and done one!

Fo’ sho dawg, dat shyt gon’ git you swole as a MOFO! Gat damn mah nig, you best be buyin’ dat bomb ass chronic Panaxo-sides pronto! Ya hear me?

Johny Blaze, That some funny shit bro.

biscuite

LOL. Hell yeah bro!

Get swole!
JohhnyBlaze