Will ThermoLife T-BOL Mess Me Up?

I’m looking to increase my test and see some results lifting more recently i was considering taking d-bols and i decided to do some more research on test boosters / steroids.

i have been looking up just about every test booster that the internet has to offer and i came upon 2 that have caught my eye to be safe , ‘Gamma-O’ and ‘T-Bol’-“ThermoLife International T-BOL”

and i guess to ask is will this mess up my natural hormone cycle once i am off the cycle will it make my test drop low to the point my body will not be able to produce it or is it safe since GNC sells them?
I am 18 5’8, 170lbs. it concerns me most that i am young and it is intended for older people such in there twenty’s so i really cant stress enough that it has to be safe according to t-bol facts it says it doesnt mess with your natural main stream of test it just adds on to it doing no damage i would like to maybe get the facts of people who have taken it.

You don’t need it.

At 18 your natural test production is at its peak. This product would more than likely cause your natty T production to stop and it would never be the same. Why risk that? Spend the money on some red meat.

[quote]Joebob wrote:
You don’t need it.

At 18 your natural test production is at its peak. This product would more than likely cause your natty T production to stop and it would never be the same. Why risk that? Spend the money on some red meat.[/quote]

I’m not so sure that test boosters stop natural testosterone production. You are right that an 18 year with normal testosterone levels does not need a t booster though. I have no idea what the product the OP is talking about is though (whether or not it is a steroid or test booster or just some herbal crap)

It looks to be just herbal stuff. Thought it might be a tribulus product but it has this

Amount per Serving:
Alatusterone? T. Alatus (Patent pending proprietary extract) 100 mg
Testveratrol? Giant Knotweed Rhizome (50% Resveratrol) 300 mg
Divanabol? Urtica Dioica (97% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran) 200 mg
Testafolia? Eurycoma Longifolia
(Longjack, aqueous extraction standardized for our proprietary blend of: Eurycomanone, 13-á (21)-Epoxyeurycomanone, Methoxycanthin-6-one, â-Carboline-1-propioic acid, Eurycomalactone) 125 mg
Lectosorb? Lecithin 100 mg
Forskobolin? (Coleus forskohlii standardized to 20% Forskolin) 50 mg
BZATD? (Zinc amino acid chelate) 10 mg
ResoProtect? Bioperine®

Long story short, you don’t need it. Your money would be better spent elsewhere and on something like protein, creatine, or just food.