T Nation

Will the WASP Always Win?

I just cant imagine how any body cant Vote for mcain? its such a shame to imagine another 4 years of a bullshit war, with a wasp at the helm. He is bush in sheeps clothing, with a VP that is nothing more than a pretty face to counter his walking dead. This whole thing is misery.

ON a side note I believe that IRAQ was better off with SADDAM, they needed an iron fist ruler, and I ask anyone to question if there life is better today than it was under clinton?

[quote]MISCONCEPTION wrote:
I just cant imagine how any body cant Vote for mcain? its such a shame to imagine another 4 years of a bullshit war, with a wasp at the helm. He is bush in sheeps clothing, with a VP that is nothing more than a pretty face to counter his walking dead. This whole thing is misery.

ON a side note I believe that IRAQ was better off with SADDAM, they needed an iron fist ruler, and I ask anyone to question if there life is better today than it was under clinton? [/quote]

Do you have an opinion of your own, or must you quote Democrat talking points?

The aftermath of 9/11 would have been handled much better with Gore…NOBODY can say that with a straight face. The longest bull market in our country’s history happened under Bush. Depletion of armed forces happened under the hillbilly before him.
Obama’s bubble is bursting already because people see through his emptiness. He only defeated Clinton because she was stigmatized by her husband. I could have run her campaign and had her win. The democrats present nothing. McCain will win HUGE and deservedly so.
The glitzy convention carried nothing, provided less bounce than even Mondale’s nanosecond in the sun.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
MISCONCEPTION wrote:

ON a side note I believe that IRAQ was better off with SADDAM, they needed an iron fist ruler, and I ask anyone to question if there life is better today than it was under clinton?

Do you have an opinion of your own, or must you quote Democrat talking points?

[/quote]

The OP is obviously a troll. These obviously are not democratic talking points.

Why play games like this with a troll? Is it a competition to see who can say the most extreme, unthinking thing that they can?

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
The aftermath of 9/11 would have been handled much better with Gore…NOBODY can say that with a straight face.[/quote] I think a lot of people can. Bush squandered the good will of the world and his policies place him amongst the poorest presidents in history.

[quote]
The longest bull market in our country’s history happened under Bush. [/quote] And yet most americans haven’t experienced that growth. The growth has been concentrated at the very top. See the other thread for more info.

Yes, Clinton is a Hillbilly, and Stalin. And of course, Bush is Hitler. But leaving name calling aside, could you think of any particular historical events that may have warranted a decrease in the size of our military around the time Clinton took office?

[quote]
Obama’s bubble is bursting already because people see through his emptiness. He only defeated Clinton because she was stigmatized by her husband. I could have run her campaign and had her win. The democrats present nothing. McCain will win HUGE and deservedly so.
The glitzy convention carried nothing, provided less bounce than even Mondale’s nanosecond in the sun. [/quote]

Yes yes, Obama=nothing, McCain=everything. Good thinking mate.

OP you can get out of here with your bs too.

I just cant imagine how any body cant Vote for mcain?

[/quote]

is this a question or a statement. (see whut i did there!!!)

I have no thing else to add to this “discussion”?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

Yes yes, Obama=nothing, [/quote]
edited your last response

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

The longest bull market in our country’s history happened under Bush. And yet most americans haven’t experienced that growth. The growth has been concentrated at the very top. See the other thread for more info.
[/quote] If they did experience growth, wouldn’t they now be at the top? How do you know some from the top didn’t go down and some from the bottom didn’t go up. I did.

we act here like we are going to sway a vote and that is pretty darned funny.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[/quote]

I agree, but it has gone on here for years and most likely will continue.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

I agree, but it has gone on here for years and most likely will continue.[/quote]

I hope it does.

[/quote]

Klinton was a WASP. He got us into Bosnia (under the most dubious of pretenses) and Somalia. He also launched missiles at the Sudan and Afghanistan.

What does the president’s race have to do with anything? Are you a racist? I’m a WASP. Got a problem?

Not me.

I’m a “European-American”.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
What does the president’s race have to do with anything? [/quote]

In this election? A whole lot more than people will willingly admit.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:

The longest bull market in our country’s history happened under Bush. And yet most americans haven’t experienced that growth. The growth has been concentrated at the very top. See the other thread for more info.
If they did experience growth, wouldn’t they now be at the top? How do you know some from the top didn’t go down and some from the bottom didn’t go up. I did.

[/quote]

As I’ve tried to say in the other thread, you need to look at the numbers/figures for yourself. Economists track growth, not just of the economy as a whole, but of different parts of an economy as well. When an economy grows, theoretically all parts of the economy should grow. They have not.

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
What does the president’s race have to do with anything?

In this election? A whole lot more than people will willing admit.[/quote]

Right. So Obama managed to get the presidential nomination of 1 of the 2 political parties in this country (beating out other white people), but his race is still an issue.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
What does the president’s race have to do with anything?

In this election? A whole lot more than people will willing admit.

Right. So Obama managed to get the presidential nomination of 1 of the 2 political parties in this country (beating out other white people), but his race is still an issue. [/quote]

It is with many people, and believe it or not, many of them are Democrats.

For the record, I think that in 2008 it is absolutely ridiculous that race and gender have anything to do with electing the right people. However, for some, they are still big issues.

I think I know what you’re talking about there.

I think a lot of whites might actually vote for Obama because of “white guilt” as Shelby Steele defines it. You see that plenty in the Prius-driving “Stuff White People Like” subset on the west side of Los Angeles. So maybe I was wrong about “race not being an issue.”