Will The Progress Continue?

I started doing the ‘Harbinger Hypertrophy’ program 3 weeks ago as i am a skinny 6"2 guy who needs to bulk out.

I’ve been eating around 4000 Calories a day give or take a hundred and have gained 5-7 pounds so far.

I can see some of my gains already and i’ve noticed that i’ve got a little bit bigger, but will i keep on having these gains?

The program is 8 weeks long so should i expect to gain 14+ pounds?

Thanks

Maybe

keep eating for it and working hard, we’ll see

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Maybe

keep eating for it and working hard, we’ll see

Phill[/quote]

LOL

What Phil said.

If you’re gaining keep doing what you’re doing until the gains stall and even then more food may get you moving again. I wouldn’t change a routine that was working well.

Also, there’s no way to psychically prognosticate about numbers like that.

Thanks for your replies.

I will only be doing this program for 10 weeks and then i’m on holiday for about 5 weeks (no weights).
Would i lose some of my gains in this time?

Also, when i’ve finished my regime and i’m on holiday, should i still try to each around 4000 calories per day?

[quote]Dorrance wrote:
Thanks for your replies.

I will only be doing this program for 10 weeks and then i’m on holiday for about 5 weeks (no weights).

Also, when i’ve finished my regime and i’m on holiday, should i still try to each around 4000 calories per day?

[/quote]

Because there are no weights wherever you will be while on “Holiday”? Are you going on “Holiday” climbing in the Swiss Alps? The Sahara Desert? A secluded Brazilian rainforest? Some other location where there are simply no gyms within 50-100 miles of your location?

[quote]Dorrance wrote:
Thanks for your replies.

[/quote]

Are you not bringing yourself? Ever hear of pullups, pushups, air squats, and Hand stand pushups? And won’t there be heavy things around you can lug around, pick up or push?

Even if it is your wife/girlfriend? If she weighs even 100 pounds hold her on your back and do lunges – try that and tell me you don’t get a work out!

Use your brain man!