Will Testes Gain Back Their Normal Size?

He guys,

i ran 6 weeks of 250mg test Enanthate 3 times per week,

along with stanozolol (minstrel 0 pills 50mg ED

i have experienced testicular atrophy towards the end of the cycle.

Will the pct Nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50 get them back to normal size? or should i have used HCG, otherwise they won’t return?

Peace

Read this: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

This is stupid: “Nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50”

i don’t get your point even after reading the article. what are you suggesting?

I think what he is saying is rather than have a dramatic and unsustainable “reset” of your HTPA with very high dose SERMs post cycle, it is better to foster somewhat normal LH/FSH levels while on cycle using low dose SERMs or HCG (but not both) and then use an AI to maintain proper estrogen levels and taper off the SERM during pct to ensure a more natural recovery.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Thank you KS for adding your input to the steroids side of the forum, we could probably learn a lot from the trt guys, at least we know they are getting routine blood work haha

ok thanks for making that clear.

i totally understand what you are saying, and i believe i should have run some hCG , however my concern is whether the atrophy is reversible, and how long will it take ?â?¦

You want to recover testicular form and function, or prevent totally, the transition to running your own HPTA. Getting off of a cycle and PCT with small testes is really asking for trouble.

Please see this: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/hpta_restart_for_trt_guys_with_application_to_gear_and_pct

The testes will recover if the LH receptors gets enough stimulation. Prolonged HPTA shutdown can cause permanent problems. There are variations in individual response.