Will Test/EQ Show Up in Employment Physical?

blood work sometime are required job, industry is copper mining

I was natty for 3 years and wanted to build more quicker as my gains slowed down after my second year. I’m running 400Test and 300EQ as a fist cycle im 2 weeks into it planning for a total of 12 weeks. I plan to do this until I reached my desired physique then I’ll be natty again. But I completely forgot about this annual physical I know they draw blood sometimes and I’m wondering if they will detect the Test and EQ and my physical is in 5 days.

Depends on what they test you for but yes it can

Most drug tests go for things like THC, amphetamines, benzoates and the like. If they are thorough and check hormones then it can but I’m not sold on the idea that most companies will fork the money for that. Also you have to have someone interpret the results and deduce whether its irregular, its harder than just detecting whether something is in your system.

[quote]mike81686 wrote:
blood work sometime are required job, industry is copper mining

I was natty for 3 years and wanted to build more quicker as my gains slowed down after my second year. I’m running 400Test and 300EQ as a fist cycle im 2 weeks into it planning for a total of 12 weeks. I plan to do this until I reached my desired physique then I’ll be natty again. But I completely forgot about this annual physical I know they draw blood sometimes and I’m wondering if they will detect the Test and EQ and my physical is in 5 days. [/quote]

regardless if they find it or not… you should use more EQ… at that dose its negligible.

I should of front loaded but it’s my first time and my EQ was pretty much free my friend hooked me up. I was nervous on how I would react to it. I did get the test flu the first week. The blood work is just to check if we’re healthy not a drug test