Will Roy Moore Be Taken Down?

“Pro-family” leaders in Alabama are standing with Judge Roy Moore as he faces growing allegations of sexual misconduct.

Leaders of various religious organizations held a press conference, announcing their support of the candidate and presenting a letter signed by “pro-family leaders and pastors from across the nation.”

“We stand with Judge Roy Moore, a man of integrity who has never wavered from his valiant defense of the unborn, the Ten Commandments, and the Constitution. We are confident the voters of Alabama will not be fooled by suspiciously timed accusations without evidence and will reject the politics of personal destruction led by the Washington Post.”

As H-factor alluded …Moore may have a thing for under-aged Girls…but at least he ain’t Gay or a Democrat…

Thank you, Jesus…

3 Likes

Yeah if we can take anything away from Trump and this type of thing is that no one left should even pretend that the religious right has a shred of credibility. They are officially pawns of a political party who will blindly follow the letter R no matter what people say or do. No sense in pandering to them and having Trump pretend he reads the Bible even though he can’t name a verse he likes and says two Corinthians.

If I’m Republican I just know those wackos are going to vote for us and I focus on making inroads with other groups. Somewhere Sloth is vomiting at his fellow “Christians” and their lack of integrity.

2 Likes

Well, Honestly, I though that picture was just one of those where they caught the chick with her eyes closed and she was aware of what was going on. I didn’t know she was out or sleeping or otherwise unconscious. Hence I thought it was a joke everybody was in on and complicit. So it was my bad.

So just submit the yearbook for analysis.

That’s some lawyer…

2 Likes

Watched that interview (and others with him). Weird dude.

E.D. Happy birthday man. Still jealous of the body!

The evidence against Moore is simply overwhelming.

Hey, it’s my Cake Day! Thanks for that, man–very kind of you.

2 Likes

Moore called for that signature to ve turned over to an independent handwriting investigator. Moore wasn’t DA in 1977. Also Nelson’s divorce was before Moore in 1999. His assistant had initials “DA” and use to sign all judgements for Moore as “Roy Moore /DA” to denote she had signed it. His council maintains it’s a forgery.

Also puts a hole in Nelson’s testimony that she never saw Moore after 1977 when he presided over her divorce.

Forget that woman if you don’t find her credible; the evidence against Moore is still overwhelming.

3 Likes

That guy used way too many words to say stuff that shouldn’t have been said.

4 Likes

Recall in my OP l said if true, Moore should be horsewhipped.
I’m not kidding that l think he deserves some heinous corporal punishment, if true.

But let’s at least provide some cross examination of the accusers to rule out a political assassination, if untrue.

Otherwise, any and every politician is open to claims of debauchery.

Let me give an anecdotal example of how people can act.
Owned a business and went into the breakroom to wash my hair, on the third day of a ice storm power adage at my home. Posted 1 guy inside at closed door and 1 outside. Female employee forced her way past outside guy and was stopped at open door by employee #2 some 20 feet away, where l was bent over sink washing hair.

Several months later, she quit and tried to collect unemployment, which state turned down.
So then she contacts the state to file sexual harassment charges. It took hostile state interviews, affadavits, and a lot of effort to prove her charge as baseless. It took her a matter of minutes to make the claim, in hopes of easy money. Wife of a preacher, btw.

That’s your answer right there. Not saying people can’t or don’t make false accusations, but what do these women, all of them republican from my understanding, stand to gain from any of this? The statute of limitations is well past for both criminal and civil claims. The original WaPo article had over 30 sources; that’s about as solid as it gets in journalism.

1 Like

I think he will win. The people of Alabama would side with the devil over a Democrat. My hope is that they prove me wrong but I just don’t think so.

1 Like

As I said: If you harbor doubts about the other claimants, consider nothing but the credibility of the then-14 y.o.–the contemporaneous confirmations by peers; the fact that she told her mother a few years after the events; etc. To my knowledge, no rebuttal (beyond simply denying it) has been offered to her story. Even if you think one or more of the other accusers is participating in a “political assassination,” it wouldn’t change the facts concerning this child.

A reasonable position when the story first broke. But that was a while ago now. At this point, I would suggest the expiration date on “if true” has come and gone. If nothing else, the evidence regarding the 14 y.o. is in. Respectfully, it’s time to take a stand on it (one way or the other).

1 Like

Democrats are paying them.

Duh.

About the only Democrats appearing to give two-shits about the man are Democratic Alabama Preachers.

DEMS appear to be relatively “content”? for this to be a Gunfight among Republicans.

1 Like

George Soros is paying the democrats to pay them. And he’s getting paid by the lizard people.

Thats why bitcoin is blowing up.

2 Likes

Speaking of, why don’t gumball and coke machines take bitcoins? Seems to me they would be the first to accept them. Are they too big to fit through the slot?

3 Likes

If I were a dem I would love this shit.