Will Roy Moore Be Taken Down?

For the record I agree it isn’t in the same league as the Moore allegations.

While he was a comedian, she describes them as not being on friendly terms when he did this.

With all the sexual harassment/assault stuff going around the clear delineation is that power corrupts. It’s funny that the closest thing there is to an actual rape culture in the US is ultra-liberal Hollywood followed closely by Washington.

I asked my wife about the picture and her response was “He deserved to get his ass kicked.” No argument here.

1 Like

Her response here leads me to completely believe her accusation:

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology

“The apology, sure I accept it, yes. People make mistakes and of course he knew he made a mistake,” Leeann Tweeden said. “So yes I do accept that apology. There’s no reason why I shouldn’t accept his apology.”

She said it’s up to Congress to decide if it wants to have an ethics investigation into Franken’s behavior, adding that she isn’t calling for Franken to step down, unless more women come forward.

“People make mistakes. I’m not calling for him to step down. That’s not my place to say that,” Tweeden said.

She said she wasn’t “looking for anything” when she shared her story.

1 Like

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360697-franken-releases-new-statement-calls-for-ethics-investigation-of-himself

2 Likes

I guess as far as scandals go, this one is pretty boring. Two adults acting like…well, adults.

Bullseye.

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms. I belong to a health club in Minneapolis – you can tell,” Franken said on NBC’s Late Night. “Our locker room banter is stuff like, ‘Is Trump crazy?’”
“So I don’t know what locker room – he may work out with Roger Ailes,” he joked.

Looks like he might have been full of utter horse shit lol. Or, he and his locker room pals are more into taking photographs of them in action, not so much in words.

Also:

“I encourage victims to stand up and tell their stories, which I know requires immense bravery. And I’m hopeful that we’ll see changes in our laws and our culture that will allow,” Franken wrote.

Changes that don’t include him stepping down… What a brave man “asking for an ethics investigation”.

lmao.

One of his first pieces of legislation was an amendment to block contacts between the Defense Department and private companies who ban their workers from suing for jobsite sexual harassment or discrimination.

“This is such an important amendment such an important issue, and I wanted to talk about it,” he reportedly said at the time.

I’m guessing it was the personal research that led him to this conclusion?

He left out the locker room talk from his days as a wrestler.

Let’s wait to see if more women come forward before equating him with Trump. Something like 15 women came out with stories on him.

1 Like

There is another one. She accuses him of stalking…he called her 3 times.

I only grab strippers and hookers so technically they are my property so its ok. We had contractual agreements.
with my record Im just happy I can vote again

2 Likes

You think he ever grabbed any of those Ms Universe girls? Im thinking a big Steave Austin Hell yea… GW Bush senior back at it again too… His line was hilariouse if yall havent seen it here it is

GB You know what my favorite magician is?
Girl No
GB David Cop a feel (then grabs ass) haha

Oh well Danica Roem for prez 2020 no weiners safe

“I’m hopeful we’ll see changes to our laws and culture” except when HE’S a LAWMAKER and won’t step down to change the culture.

Dude is not only a massive hypocrite about Trump, with picture evidence he goes beyond “locker room talk”, but he wants to try and pawn off “investigate me” as some sort of reason he should be respected…

Come on. Anything less than him stepping down is him being a chump.

2 Likes

People that lambast Trump et al, but are trying to “defend” Franken crack me up. Seriously?

It’s not even just trump. It’s the fact he’s held himself up as some White Knight defender of women and talked about how we need to change “our culture”.

Turns out, he’s PART OF THAT CULTURE, and now thinks “investigate me, I’m sorry” is some sort of respectable action?

Maybe if everything he’s said up until this point was “Hey, look, trust me, I’ve been there. We need to do XYZ to fix something” I’d give him a pass. But give me break.

Dude in that picture is the real Al Franken.

My thought exactly.

The “investigate me, I’m sorry” just tells me Franken’s smarter (edit: -“smarter” is probably not the right word, just being sarcastic) than your typical predator.

Ok, then, based on N=1 (maybe 2 if you include Louis CK). The Libs are smarter than the crazie Righties…

Maybe Franken is saying “investigate me” because he has “the goods” on a majority of the ethics committee…

At the very least, the two people you mentioned owned up to their shitty behavior.

1 Like

Busted = busted whats the point fighting. It theres a pic of him grabbing tits of sleeping lady. Cant exactly fight that. Also her boobs arent even big. I think now every woman is coming out wood work. One of my buddies in my fantasy football group got sent to sensitivity training for making a dirty joke. Dude works at a Ad firm not exactly a conservative place. The worlds changing boys pretty soon it will be illegal to send chix on tinder D pics when yur hammered at 4am. O wait thats banned allready fml