Will Roy Moore Be Taken Down?

As did the republicans during Obama (may god smite me for this whataboutism). They still had a message though, right?

Ehhhhh. A confession of collusion would be proof of collusion. Hard stop. Anything to the contrary is just silly.

Yeah but that’s a news piece wrote by a shitter. Do you seem prominent party members pushing this 3 yr old sexism shit? When the media fluffs up a piece wrote by the media it’s still just media garbage. That doesn’t automatically mean it’s representative of American feelings just because it made headlines. Obama is a Kenyan Muslim made headlines (although seemingly counter to my point plenty of retards bought that one I guess).

Agreed. High profile Dems should have the stones to disavow the people pulling this shit. Such is politics. Nobody worth half a shit goes into it.

That’s pretty apples and oranges. Trump’s kids are grown ass adults that knowingly got involved in politics and have been for years (save the kid and whatshername).

Of course you can. Dem news networks are seeing pretty amazing viewership. They’re straight up winning. They’re a business out to get high viewership for profits. That’s 100% happening.

1 Like

Really? which members of congress actually brought motions to have Obama removed? Interestingly enough the birther movement was also something Obama largely was responsible for creating.

Because he hasn’t done anything impeachable. Not liking the guy isn’t grounds.

As is evident by their votes when they gained control and could have actually repealed it, yes, it was 100% crap.

Not a representative of a foreign nation. No proof that dirt (collusion) actually happened. The Russian in question even had ties to Clinton.

Conspiracy to receive dirt on your opponent? STOP THE PRESSES. Are you aware that Clinton actually hired (that is paid money to) intelligence operative for foreign nations to have them dig up dirt on Trump? Please, if that’s impeach worthy, every politician in Washington needs to be out.

A president elect who’d won the election asked one of his staff to start conversations with the Russians. Election collusion isn’t even possible, it was post election. And even if you don’t like it, he was president elect.

The lie was absolutely wrong. but the lie doesn’t speak to anything with Russian collusion. Congratulations after over a year of investigating, in an investigation that was started as a political hit job, you managed to find something that looks suspicious.

No it isn’t. Clinton has far more ties to them and far deeper relationships. And not just the Russians FTR. Grant it, she’s out of power so it isn’t as important.

The highly unprofessional insults against Trump were one thing. However at least one of the texts seems to indicate that the investigation was started as “insurance” in case Trump won the election:

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40 …”

This is not just unprofessional childish bias, that’s treasonous. That compromises the investigation.

9+ years ago? Republicans? who we talking about? You guys seem to think I’m republican for some reason. I guarantee you I dislike Trump as much as you do.

Only in as much as Trump’s denial is proof of no collusion.

Again with the Republicans from year ago? You really want to be like them?

If you’d like I can post a list of bat-shit crazy things sitting member of congress have said and done about Trump and his family.

Again, it goes above and beyond with the adults. But his non-adult kids have received unprecedented vitriol from the left as well.

I guess. But nobody believes what they say anymore either, so Trump wins.

It wasn’t a comment toward your pref of Obama, merely that being “Anti this guy” doesn’t automatically mean “You have no message,” and it never has.

Point was made to show that it’s not reflective of American sentiment simply because a pol in DC is doing it.

Above and beyond what? Do we have another POTUS whose kids were deeply involved with the administration ala Trump to compare to here? What’s the precedent you feel people are breaking?

LOL. The media continues to make millions of dollars. They suffer zero downside to any of this. They’re a business. What do they REALLY care about their credibility? That doesn’t actually matter these days (as shown by the millions they make in spite of everything).

I would expect the same level of professional treatment that any other operative in Washington should receive.

Fair enough.

1 Like

I wouldn’t compare the bringing of impeachment motions by a half dozen congressmen to a movement that was lead, among others, by Trump and quite possibly had millions of believers. A movement, might I add, that was based on internet mumbo jumbo and if not racially motivated was certainly pushing racist buttons.

I would also love to hear how Obama was responsible for its creation. You claim it is interesting but I believe it will be ridiculous.

How did that work out for Moore?

You don’t think millions believe in the russia collusion movement?

He held out and slow walked proving his birth in the US. Wouldn’t provide information. Then had a statement released by Hawaii officials. Then release the short form certificate. He totally trolled the far right and egged on the birthers. I definitely believe he did it on purpose.

Who engaged with him? Dude lost because he’s probably a pedo.

He had already proved his birth prior to taking office. People that genuinely thought he could have been a foreign born Muslim are just mouth breathers.

1 Like

Well, he was Muslim, though I’m not sure what that has to do with it. I’m not aware that he’d proved it to anyone, much less the electorate during the general election (got a link?). Where he was born was also a legitimate question to be answered.

Goldstone made it very clear the Russian government was behind this. This was the email Don Jr received; he agreed to the meeting based on this.

Receiving a “thing of value” from a foreign national is a violation of campaign finance law. “Dirt” on Clinton has value. It’s not clear yet that they directly provided that to the Trump team, but Jr sure indicated that they were wide open to receiving it. That’s part of what Mueller is looking into. Anyone who waves this away as a “nothingburger” is not being honest about this (at all).

Fusion GPS was originally hired by republicans; HRC took it over after Trump won the primary. Fusion GPS is a US company. They contracted Steele, a former intelligence officer for MI-6, now a private citizen.

Wrong again. The purpose of these meetings was to discuss the removal US sanctions. That’s what team Trump was negotiating and exactly what Flynn lied to the FBI about. This is a violation of the Logan Act.

Your retort to this will likely be that nobody has ever been convicted of a Logan Act violation and that it’s an outdated law. It is a felony and was last amended in 1994. It applies to very few situations, but this is absolutely one where it does. It “criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.” Just having contacts with foreign governments is not a crime; actively trying to alter US policy is.

The US issued new sanctions against Russia on December 29 for interfering with our election. Flynn met with Kislyak and discussed those sanctions that same day and told him to “refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions”. They were signaling Trump would get rid of them.

The next day, Putin says he will not retaliate (just because he’s such a reasonable guy) and Trump sends this tweet:

I posted this yesterday in the Russian thread:

Funny how you consider an FBI agent voicing his personal views in private (stupidly on a government device) treason yet you brush away this entire investigation as a political hit job. Many people have been convicted on much less circumstantial evidence than what we’re looking at here.

Running for office at that level requires a Fed form to be filled out where you must list your SSN. It’s then verified and you get a pol unique number.

Which is why everyone demanded to see Trump’s BC. It’s just such a legit question to assume the CIA/FBI are somehow being tricked into letting a foreign born guy sit in Congress AND run for POTUS (ala Obama).

100% plausible. You nailed it

Did you not read that text message you posted (that I had already posted)? That isn’t about voicing a personal opinion. That’s collusion to undermine a free election.

And yes, I think it’s a nothingburger. It’s a scandal, but it’s small beans in comparison to others who also haven’t gone to jail. Like I said, over a year into and illegitimate investigation and you just now got suspicious information. Call me not impressed. JR was open to receiving dirt on Hilary. Color me shocked. Show me what they received (or even that they received anything) and how they used it. You guys are just full of wishful thinking. Hilary was never going to get charged for the emails (despite the FBI confirming she broke the law and personally lied to investigators and the public), Trump is never getting charged with conspiracy with the Russians.

There was a birther movement against McCain too. it quickly died because he immediately publicly released all his info.

Judging by the stuff the FBI was doing recently… sure. But people asked to see it because family members claimed Kenyan birth.

Your head’s clearly buried in the sand on this so I’m not going to try to educate you further. I’m guessing Jared’s up next, so prepare yourself.

1 Like

No, yours is in the clouds.

1 Like

People asked to see it because they were breathing exclusively from their mouth. They thought there was a genuine concern that a man who had already been vetted for security clearance AND had his identity verified by our govt was somehow going to be caught by backwater derpsticks with dial up internet and a twitter account.

Personally, I’m with Tyler on this one. We’ve clearly reached an impasse and should let the topic die.

1 Like

Totally unnecessary to the case. Deep corruption? Sure.