Will Roy Moore Be Taken Down?

You’re talking about a state where if you get divorced you’re still brother and sister.

1 Like

Sure, who doesn’t like a nice warm bubble?

Isn’t that one of Moore’s come-ons to kids?

1 Like

Those poor people sure are ignorant and dumb, amIright?

3 Likes

@zecarlo

Careful. It’s only okay to make fun of white poor people. Make fun of other flavors of poor at your peril. That’s “punching down”.

2 Likes

Bingo. It’s funny how the same people politically who are all about helping the poor and giving the benefit of the doubt to the unprivileged mock the “ignorant hillbillies” in the next breath. I bet the people here cracking jokes about ignorant poor rural whites won’t post some jokes about ignorant poor urban blacks.

1 Like

True. But Moore’s past and other eccentricities weren’t the only reasons for the low red and high blue turnout last night. The democrats are energized. Trump’s looking pretty toxic right now; he’s 0 for 3. You couple this with the wave we saw in Virginia, and these are some pretty bright, flashing warning signs for the GOP midterms next year.

1 Like

I think a lot of this is being overlooked. A Dem just won in Alabama. Accusations or no accusations, that’s a historic feat that had no chance without an energized opposition party.

1 Like

And you would lose that bet. They are called jokes for a reason. Lighten up snowflake (that’s a joke in case you still haven’t figured it out).

But seriously, when a state almost elects someone like Moore, who is deserving of mockery for reasons beyond the kiddie stuff (which is just creepy), they should expect some blowback. Alabama still isn’t the butt of as many jokes as Florida or New Jersey.

BTW, I never mentioned color or race so if when I post these jokes you picture a white person well, that speaks to your opinion of white people in Alabama.

I never asked anyone to stop making fun of Alabama, I probably make as many as anyone. Just noting the double standard.

Where do you live? Are these jokes you hear about Europeans or minorities? I certainly hear more (on the order of 100 to 1) Alabama jokes but I live near it and visit there a good deal.

Either way, didn’t lose the bet as your post lacked the requested joke.

I can see this happening at the state level but can the Dems at a national level actually start to look at people in the South and Midwest as more than deplorables? I don’t know if the elitist leaders of the DNC can see past their identity politics and take those people seriously which is unfortunate because they deserve to be heard and made part of the overall discussion and not made to feel irrelevant.

Right… context is clear.

Although people would probably be surprised how many Hispanic/Mexicans are there.

You didn’t request a joke and I am not from NJ but I did live there for a few years and whenever I went back to my place of birth I was on the receiving end of Jersey jokes as if I were from there all along.

FLA is an equal opportunity state when it comes to stupid.

You’ll hear more racist jokes in NJ than in the South.

Are they all in MS-13?

Have you seen literally anything out of the DNC since the election that would point to this continuing to happen? I see a lot of people SAYING it’s happening, but nobody can produce anything on it.

I have only second hand knowledge of elementary aged kids, and I believe at that age they are only MS-9 or 10.

1 Like

That’s known as the pre-facial tattoo stage.

1 Like

Actually, tattoos on kids there is a real thing.

I believe, now this is only my opinion, that the higher ups in the DNC are so full of themselves and so entrenched in their agendas that they are incapable of even faking that they don’t see anyone white outside of the west coast or northeast as nothing more than a gun toting baboon. I see them as doubling down on their corporate sponsored identity politics.

1 Like