Will Ronnie's Waist Shrink?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
He was around 240 when he got his pro card I believe.[/quote]

I read even lighter, around 220ish on stage. But of course you know that’s a good 250 give or take some lbs lean off season. He won the first Olympia in the 250s I believe and made leaps and bounds of improvements from when he started competing at the pro level.

THere’s also a lot of talk (dunno if you’ll believe it or not) that he actually turned pro as a natural bodybuilder. If that’s actually true, then it says something for his genetics and powerlifting background.

It would also explain how he could suddenly make such mounumental gains after already training for so long.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
THere’s also a lot of talk (dunno if you’ll believe it or not) that he actually turned pro as a natural bodybuilder. If that’s actually true, then it says something for his genetics and powerlifting background.

It would also explain how he could suddenly make such mounumental gains after already training for so long.

S
[/quote]

I think I’ve posted about this before as well. MANY people in his camp swear to this and it’s widely accepted by people who know a thing or two about the sport.

It’s not worth mentioning on a site that doesn’t cover bodybuilding like this one, don’t want to shatter any dreams about what seperates guys like that from guys like us.

Well, we could ALL look like Ronnie in a year and a half if we bought some spiffy ass shoes and started olympic lifting.

Good lord.