Will Prince of Persia Be the New Fight Club?

I love that you guys have a seething hatred for Maggie “Ms. Piggie” Gylen-uggo just as much as I do

Cutler is in the process of filming a movie called “Hercules Now”. The release of that movie may be the only thing to shut people up who think Gylenhaal is huge.

I’m not excited for this movie at all. Videogame movies tend to suck extremely bad, and this article doesn’t help the cause.

You guys must be related to me. I was so sad to see ol’ droopy eyes in the Dark Knight and I am happy there are others who feel the same way.

I have always thought Jake Gyllenhaal was extremely over rated. He’s kind of a goofy looking bastard…I did enjoy the movie Bubble Boy, but everything else he has done has been just alright. I remember all the hype about him started when he did that movie with Jennifer Anniston about working at Wal-Mart or something.

I think Maggie is a good actress, but hard to look at. She has a pretty decent body though…

• Adam

In society today, anyone who looks like they have ever touched a weight is “Huge” in a movie. Look at Tobey Mcguire in Spiderman, he toned up a little and people started calling him “Huge”.

Let’s just blame Twilight, and call it a day; god damn sparkle fairies.

I had high hopes for this movie, since I loved the original Prince of Persia video game (the 2-D one). Unfortunately, it appears like it’s not going to turn out well at all.

It looks like the maker, who also made Pirates of the Caribean, simply swapped Johhny Depp for Jake Gylenhal and Pirates for Persians. Lazy.

Not impressive at all. I mean props for being better off than most of our obese nation, but this picture doesn’t display anything huge at all.

Man compared to her he is huge. What is she like 5 foot 100 pounds.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Cutler is in the process of filming a movie called “Hercules Now”. The release of that movie may be the only thing to shut people up who think Gylenhaal is huge. [/quote]

Cutler? Really? That’s AWESOME! Got any links to… anything?

But… can he act? I dunno, from what I’ve seen of him, he comes off a little dry. Well, he was kinda funny in that one bb.com video thing where he’s “training” this guy.

Back on topic:

To be fair, I think he looks a tad bigger than Brad Pitt in fight club. I’m pretty sure the movie wasn’t reviewed too well lol.

It’s a shame because I really did like the recent remake game, all those pretty colors, yo.

Sorry,

He doesn’t look persian at all. Is that Kid Rock in the photo?

The other thing about Jake Gyllenhal is that he looks like the uglier-yet-presentable brother of a more handsome actor.

You know they way Dennis Quaid is more handsome than Randy, Jeff Bridges more handsome than Beau, I think Tom Cruise has a brother ( He was Ethan in “Lost”)
So maybe out there is Jake’s hansome brother. No it’s not Maggie…she’d even make an ugly guy.

Well he is “HUGE” compared to pretty much every other scrawny actor out there. I mean any actor who puts on 15lbs of muscle is considered huge cause most of the other actors look anorexic… He doesn’t quite have the hawt abz to be the next Fight Club body type IMO.

.greg.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Cutler is in the process of filming a movie called “Hercules Now”. The release of that movie may be the only thing to shut people up who think Gylenhaal is huge. [/quote]

Seriously dude! That would be so awesome, like the 2nd coming of Conan!

For future reference…

what’s with the dude wearing the doctor’s mask on his forehead? SARS fail…

[quote]adamhum wrote:
I have always thought Jake Gyllenhaal was extremely over rated. He’s kind of a goofy looking bastard…I did enjoy the movie Bubble Boy, but everything else he has done has been just alright. I remember all the hype about him started when he did that movie with Jennifer Anniston about working at Wal-Mart or something.

I think Maggie is a good actress, but hard to look at. She has a pretty decent body though…

• Adam [/quote]

Donnie Darko was decent. He’s no action hero though.

And wtf is with those god awful British accents?

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Seriously dude! That would be so awesome, like the 2nd coming of Conan![/quote]

Yea. No links. I cant find anything on the internet about it. Read it in MD. His character’s name is John Hercules. It’s about a soldier. I dont know anything else.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Seriously dude! That would be so awesome, like the 2nd coming of Conan![/quote]

Yea. No links. I cant find anything on the internet about it. Read it in MD. His character’s name is John Hercules. It’s about a soldier. I dont know anything else. [/quote]

I hope he brings his enthusiasm to the character to really give it life :P.

[quote]Nards wrote:
His sister’s face looks like a chinless bowl of oatmeal with little pig eyes. I was so happy The Joker killed her.[/quote]

Haha. Thanks for making this day better.

Webpages put Jake at 6 feet tall. He is/was lean and cut for the movie but I don’t know I’d go all the way to say he is/was HUGE.

Huge by human standards not by T nation standards.