Will One Cycle of D-bols Effect my Natural Test Production?

Im 19 and i don’t know much about d-bols/steroids besides seeing my friends take it and have insane results.

i was thinking of taking a 3-6 week cycle just to test the waters with it.

But my major concern is that i wont have libido or be able to get an erection a few years later.

pretty much to sum up what i was looking to be answered is will a 3-6 week cycle screw up my hormones and etc?

If you read the newbie thread at the top of this forum section you would realize that you shouldn’t be taking anything at your age, and you shouldn’t be taking anything if you have to ask those questions.

looks like just thinking about it has “effected” your grammar already.

what happened to the other thread that was anwsered already?

wow , thats weird I mean did you really think that by posting twice you would hear what you wanted?

different day, same shit.

OP, when a pro-steroid forum tell you to not bother you should listen up.

[quote]wukey wrote:

OP, when a pro-steroid forum tell you to not bother you should listen up.[/quote]

sadly, not many do listen.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
wukey wrote:

[/quote]

you can fill pages of stickys with newb info, starter cycles, pro-cons and advice, but you can’t make peolpe read it. If they only asked a dumb question once it’d be an improvment. Even after lowering my expectations of the general public, i’m still amazed.

[quote]wukey wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
wukey wrote:

you can fill pages of stickys with newb info, starter cycles, pro-cons and advice, but you can’t make peolpe read it. If they only asked a dumb question once it’d be an improvment. Even after lowering my expectations of the general public, i’m still amazed. [/quote]

no argument here.

Is it just me or does it seem like every ‘troll’ or ignorant pose uses similar grammar???

Like they all sound the same, or it’s one person making different accounts messing with people over and over…

OP your too young and have no research. Read more and come back in a few years.

DG

Formulate an intelligent argument regarding performance enhancing drugs and their effects on a youth’s endocrine sysem. dbols!? What the fuck is wrong with the forum.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like every ‘troll’ or ignorant pose uses similar grammar???

Like they all sound the same, or it’s one person making different accounts messing with people over and over…

DG[/quote]

hahaha I lived in socal for a little while i always imagine a dudemanbros voice when i read these…
DG i know youre from cali i know you get what i mean!

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

hahaha I lived in socal for a little while i always imagine a dudemanbros voice when i read these…
DG i know youre from cali i know you get what i mean!

[/quote]

lol heeeyyyy…thats how I talk. WTF! lol jk

I know what you mean…sound half stoned and drawl out sounds and words that aren’t being used correctly.

brroooo…sif…come on maaaaannngg…whoooaaa…stoked, dood, man, lame, right on, cool deal.

Its all in the lingo. lol

DG

I swear I edited this post but it didnt let me?

nothing important was said here anyways

[quote]sinew230 wrote:
Im 19 and i don’t know much about d-bols/steroids besides seeing my friends take it and have insane results.

i was thinking of taking a 3-6 week cycle just to test the waters with it.

But my major concern is that i wont have libido or be able to get an erection a few years later.

pretty much to sum up what i was looking to be answered is will a 3-6 week cycle screw up my hormones and etc?[/quote]

I do agree with everything said in this thread, but there are questions to be answered here…

It is unlikely that one 3-6 week cycle will do much at all… it may not screw up your endocrine system forever, but it will NOT give any gains that you’ll keep. Wait 2 months after your friends have taken their last d-bol pill… and see how big they are.

What is likely to happen is their rate of growth might slow thereafter.
They COULD find that male menopause comes at a slightly younger age than it would have also.

It is not only sensible to wait beyond 22 - but it is also sensible to research the drugs you put into your body thoroughly making sure you know all about side effects and results and how to manage both for maximum safe results.

This comes from reading. Also it is better to wait till you are ready to use the injectable AAS as they are actually alot safer than the orals.

My advice, let your friends make the mistakes - you sit back and wait.

Brook