Will My Body Consume All Calories

[quote]kakno wrote:
developed countries
[/quote]

[quote]briay wrote:
OTHER COUNTRYS
[/quote]
Bwahahahaha.

Dude, 1000 calories a sitting is fucking pedestrian. 2000 cals are not a problem for a healthy man. Going all out at an all you can eat buffet is when I start to wonder how much goes through me. But I stay full for days, so probably not much.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:
Master the caps lock. Only then will you master the diet.[/quote]

Truth. If you do do not master the caps lock, the caps lock will become your master.

Where’s your proof? If you are then I don’t understand how you’re being so stupid. Especially seeing as you’re unwilling to accept help.

brockly. lots of brockly.

The answer to your question is yes. Our digestive systems are incredibly efficient at absorbing energetic nutrients.

[quote]The Rattler wrote:

Where’s your proof? If you are then I don’t understand how you’re being so stupid. Especially seeing as you’re unwilling to accept help. [/quote]

Proof? He don’t need no stinkin’ proof! This is the internets! As you may have suspected…HE’S ALSO BIGGER THAN THE INTERNERTS, FOOL!

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

Where’s your proof? If you are then I don’t understand how you’re being so stupid. Especially seeing as you’re unwilling to accept help. [/quote]

Proof? He don’t need no stinkin’ proof! This is the internets! As you may have suspected…HE’S ALSO BIGGER THAN THE INTERNERTS, FOOL![/quote]

He may be bigger than me (and the internets!) but I bet he can’t bench 600 for reps like me.

Edit: I CAN BENCH THE INTERNETS… FOOL

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

Proof? He don’t need no stinkin’ proof! This is the internets! As you may have suspected…HE’S ALSO BIGGER THAN THE INTERNERTS, FOOL![/quote]

He may be bigger than me (and the internets!) but I bet he can’t bench 600 for reps like me.

Edit: I CAN BENCH THE INTERNETS… FOOL[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well, he benches 600 internets. No, wait, he benches 600 benches of 600 internets.

…Um…FOOL!..I guess…

BROCKLY IN OTHER COUNTRYS FOOL!