Will My Body Consume All Calories

hi i need a some help with this,

i am busy training twice a day and my body needs to consume 4500 calories a day. if i eat 2 chicken breast (400 calories) and 250g of basmatit rice (382 calroies) in one serving will my body use up all the calories are will some be wasted. i need to know asap as i dont want my muscles to get smaller. thank you.

That’s not a HUGE meal compared to what most of the guys around here eat. I’d say you could probably eat more with that meal if you were training hard twice a day. Why are you training so frequently?

[quote]briay wrote:

i am busy training twice a day and my body needs to consume 4500 calories a day. if i eat 2 chicken breast (400 calories) and 250g of basmatit rice (382 calroies) in one serving will my body use up all the calories are will some be wasted. i need to know asap as i dont want my muscles to get smaller. thank you.[/quote]

lol at needing to know asap before your muscles get smaller. I’m guessing your muscles aren’t that big in the first place if you’re asking this question. Most people eat more in a sitting than that for sure without worrying about muscle loss.

[quote]The Rattler wrote:

[quote]briay wrote:

i am busy training twice a day and my body needs to consume 4500 calories a day. if i eat 2 chicken breast (400 calories) and 250g of basmatit rice (382 calroies) in one serving will my body use up all the calories are will some be wasted. i need to know asap as i dont want my muscles to get smaller. thank you.[/quote]

lol at needing to know asap before your muscles get smaller. I’m guessing your muscles aren’t that big in the first place if you’re asking this question. Most people eat more in a sitting than that for sure without worrying about muscle loss.[/quote]

EH thats one meal for breakfast al have 4 eggs with 2 bannas

50g protein smootie 80g carbs and banna

dinner 2 chicken breast 250 rice

tea 2 chicken breast 300g sweet patote 200g brockly

and loads fruit and nuts between to add up 4500 caloirs?

^ People who describe their diets that way, ending with “loads of” and crap like that, are usually undereating compared to what they think they’re eating.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
^ People who describe their diets that way, ending with “loads of” and crap like that, are usually undereating compared to what they think they’re eating.[/quote]

Definitely agree with you. I think that OP should just eat more clean foods. However much you are eating probably isn’t enough, so just eat more. Eating more solves all problems.

briay diet sounds good but doesn’t sound like 4500 calories. Do this for 3 days, write down EXACTLY what you eat, quantities etc, jump on a site like calorieking.com and find out exactly how many calories you’re taking in.

What are your goals? Bulking up? Gaining lean body mass? There are excellent articles on this site for both. Look up articles by Shelby Starnes and John Meadows, both are amazing at what they do and there’s a wealth of knowledge on this site to achieve your goals.

OMG ASAP!

[quote]briay wrote:

i am busy training twice a day and my body needs to consume 4500 calories a day. if i eat 2 chicken breast (400 calories) and 250g of basmatit rice (382 calroies) in one serving will my body use up all the calories are will some be wasted.[/quote]
This is hilarious. Thank YOU!

Don’t most men in developed countries eat at least that much in one sitting?

IN DAY A EATING

BREAKFAST- 4 EGGS (472 CALORIES) 2 BANNANAS (200 CALORIES) LITRE TROPICARNA( 500 CALORIES)

TRAIN

50G WHEY PROTEIN, BANNANA (100 CALOIRES) SMOOTHIE 80G CARBS(400 CALORIES)

2 CHICKEN BREAST (400 CALORIES) BASMATIE RICE (382 CALORIES) LITRE TROPICARNA (500 CALORIES)

TRAIN

50G WHEY PROTEIN, BANNANA (100 CALOIRES) SMOOTHIE 80G CARBS(400 CALORIES)

2 CHICKEN BREAST,(400 CALORIES) 200G SWEET POTATO(212 CALORIES) LITRE TROPICARNA (500 CALORIES)
INTAKE 4521 CALORIES

eighty7 CHEERS FOR THAT MATE I AM LOOKING AT SOME GREAT ARTICLES APPRECIATED AND I AM TRYING TO BULK BRUV WITHOUT TAKEN STEROIDS.

The Rattler…AM BIGGER THAN YOU FOOL…

KAKNO I WASNT ASKING WAT PEOPLE EAT IN OTHER COUNTRYS NOW WAS I DIP SHIT I WAS ASKING IF YOUR BODY WILL USE ALL THE CALORIES IN ONE SERVING…SUCKERRRR

If you Learn how to type in complete sentences with correct spelling and clearly state your question you might get some more help…and also since this is your first post calling someone a dip shit probably isn’t in your best interest.

Switch out those chicken breasts for some red meat.

Napster87 WHAT SPELLING IS INCORRECT PART FROM FEW FAST TYPED WORDS HE IS PLAYING ME OUT TO BE AN IDIOT SO HE GETS WHAT HE GETS.

Rocky2 CHEERS FOR THAT INPUT ROCKY I EAT STEAK TWICE A WEEK SOULD I BE EATING RED MEAT MORE THAN TWICE A WEEK IF I WANNA BULK

[quote]briay wrote:
Napster87 WHAT SPELLING IS INCORRECT PART FROM FEW FAST TYPED WORDS HE IS PLAYING ME OUT TO BE AN IDIOT SO HE GETS WHAT HE GETS.

The Rattler…AM BIGGER THAN YOU FOOL…

KAKNO I WASNT ASKING WAT PEOPLE EAT IN OTHER COUNTRYS NOW WAS I DIP SHIT I WAS ASKING IF YOUR BODY WILL USE ALL THE CALORIES IN ONE SERVING…SUCKERRRR

[/quote]

Statements like this are NOT going to get you useful responses from people. Understand that people are going to be a little sarcastic and take it with a grain of salt.

The comment about individuals in other countries was meant to imply your meals aren’t too big to be digested since most people who are fortunate to have enough food to actually gain weight, eat at least this much or MORE in order to put on muscle.

Please understand your question is EXTREMELY telling of your overall level of education in the processes of muscle building and strength training.

Lose the attitude or the people here who DO have the knowledge will not want to help you.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Eating more solves all problems. [/quote]
you sir are a genius. no joke.

[quote]IrishOak wrote:

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Eating more solves all problems. [/quote]
you sir are a genius. no joke.[/quote]

Its so true…Ive switched from counting carbs/calories/fat to just eating lots of real food, no processed junk and Im managing my weight better than I ever have

I could help, but seeing how you just signed up and started insulting other members, I’m going to pass. Good luck.

[quote]briay wrote:

i am busy training twice a day and my body needs to consume 4500 calories a day.[/quote]
how did you come up with that number?

used up how? as in energy? as in fueling your muscles? as in converted to adipose tissue so your blood sugar does not rise up too high and you die?

and how do you define wasted? as in pooped or peed out? it doesnt quite work that way.

blood sugar stays in a small range, too little you die, too much you die. that range is 3.6 and 5.8 mM (mmol/L, i.e., millimoles/liter), or 64.8 and 104.4 mg/dL. here is a visual image of someones blood sugar levels throughout the day:

as soon as you eat insulin goes up to remove excessive blood sugar. insulin goes up even more when its carbs, not so much with fat or protein. the extra blood sugar goes where its needed. so if you just worked out the excessive blood sugar gets pushed into the muscles till they are full. if you havent worked out, or you still have excessive after fueling the muscles then it gets pushed into adipose tissue.

nothing is wasted. it gets used. it may not get used to what you want though. so its not how much as much as its when and then how much.

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Switch out those chicken breasts for some red meat.[/quote]

X2 that was my initial thought lol

Master the caps lock. Only then will you master the diet.