Will I Need an AI at 300mg a Week?

Your e2 is kind of high in comparison to your TT. That’s the level you see with guys who are running way more than you are. This is the sound of hooves on the pavement and you’re looking for zebras.

BTW those are fantastic TT/FT numbers for what is essentially 105mg/w. If you triple your dose as planned then you’re going to be way outside of the lab ranges and I’m betting you’ll do more harm than good. And at that point your e2 will be somewhere near 100 and your libido will be nonexistent.

My issue is it’s non existent now. And has been thru all
Protocols.

Just not sure what to try anymore.

Have you tried lowering your e2? Because based on your numbers that would be the most obvious thing to do.

What unit is your e2 in?

It isn’t super high compared to FT. I would think FT to E2 matters more?

I did run 34mg EOD and tossed in .25 arimidex EOD with shots, but libido slowly drifted away (what little was there), so i think that may have been too agressive. I cut it out.

Pg/mL

It isn’t, but it’s also the only thing that looks somewhat out of place. Given that nothing seems to be working I would imagine that he needs to explore the possibility that having his e2 at 49, which is normal for me, may be disastrous for him.

Now would be a good time to perhaps see a different kind of doctor. Libido is in your head more than it’s in your pants, you know? It does seem like this is stressing you out a lot and that can create a viscous circle where worrying about having no libido ends up giving you libido issues. Have you explored the possibility that some of this is not hormone related?

Oh sure.

It’s def not psychological. It’s physiological.

On buspar I felt a little bit of it. But it went away.
The signal from brain to body isn’t working like it should.

What about proviron? It is basically a libido pill.

I’ve read about it and wouldn’t know where to get it.

From what i understand as well, it lowers SHBG, and that will be counterproductive in my case, it already being on the low side.

Your SHBG is 25, which is lowish but not bad. Mine is 10. Has been for three years. Last blood work for me was as follows:

TT 699
E2 53
SHBG 10
FT 24

At those levels I feel great. Maybe at those levels you’d feel like shit. That’s why this is so complicated.

But on those levels you feel libido?

I just think i need to do something drastic. Like get all numbers up. On 300mg every other week, there were times i felt something. And sensitivity was great.

Obivously that’s not the best protocol, but likely the higher numbers triggered something.

How is libido?

Libido has been great for years. Having a much younger wife doesn’t hurt. But yeah, I feel great with higher e2 and midrange test. I also felt great with TT at 1,100, so maybe I just have a wider range of positive response than other people.

1 Like

Well i decided on a total of 250mg per week, split E3.5D. So, 125mg M and 125mg thurs.

This certainly should get my FT up into a range where i feel some sorta libido. Fingers crossed. If this all fails, i’ll go the equel route, and go super low doses.

1 Like

OP, can you please provide an update? How’s the new dosage and protocol working? Any changes yet?

This was a super old post. Sorry!