Will doing 15-20 reps get me more toned? Why do Cover Models do it?

TT is a saint!!

I really couldn’t help but laugh at the original post (no offense) and the ‘offensive’ remarks that followed, but I know that I was wrong to do so.

Actually I pissed myself laughing.

Toned is a state of muscular “readiness” - when your muscles stay taut and firm even when not stressed. The best way to acheive this is through lifting HEAVY weights, not light weights. 15-20 reps is like doing anaerobic cardio training which is not completely without merit but it’s much smarter to lift heavy AND do your anaerobic training using a cardio machine or sprints.

Guys thank so much for all of your help. I really can’t think you guys enough for all your help you have given me. I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

RE: the back pain, I highly recommend bridging with your nose touched to the floor, as advocated by matt Furey.

He explains it on his site mattfurey.com. THere is also an article on it in the archives but just go straight to the source.

Good luck

sorry to change the subject, but fitone muscle doesn’t weigh more than fat. they weigh exactly the same. muscle is more dense.
i’d say goodluck trying, but you don’t need it. congratulations

if you want to get toned and ripped avoid doing more than 5 reps

only do 1-5 reps and 3-5 sets with 2 mins break in between

in that way you will train your fast twitch muscles which look denser and are harder

it will take around a year or so to get full ripped depending on your body type

and do HIIT

good luck

but you wont gain any size though

Wow. Not only did you bump an ancient thread, but you bumped a terrible one and gave bullshit advice to nobody. Well played.

nice job troll