Will China & Russia Collapse the Petrodollar

If you only watch the main media you may want to rethink that. There are many things taking place that could lead to the collapse of the petrodollar. Russia throws down the gauntlet: energy supply to Europe cut off; petrodollar abandoned as currency war escalates - NaturalNews.com Without gold to back the American dollar and with China preparing its self to back the Yen with gold. The petrodollar will collapse if America and the EU continues its aggression against eastern affairs.

It is very simple, its called the Golden Rule, those who have the gold make the rules. It has always been that way and it most likely will stay that way. The days of pulling money out of thin air have come to an end.

I see no way for our governments to be able to come clean and tell the truth. They have dug us into a seriously deep hole. Ever since tricky Dick created the petrodollar and sold your souls to the Saudis the dollar was been doomed to crash.

This is not a good time to be living in a highly populated area. With a crash of the magnitude of which we are facing. Living in highly populated areas it a recipe for doom. There will be no food within ninety days at the most.

Our governments can no longer be trusted with our best interests. The corruption that is spreading like a cancer on steroids needs to stop. The Banking cartels need to be regulated or their greed will destroy our way of life. Remember what happens to all of us does not happen to any of them. They know what is coming and they have their gold. They will also not bail us out like we did them.

Luck for me and mine, the wilderness is my back yard.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Without gold to back the American dollar and with China preparing its self to back the Yen with gold. The petrodollar will collapse if America and the EU continues its aggression against eastern affairs.
[/quote]

I could take you a bit more seriously if you at least got the name of the Chinese currency correct.

It is the Renminbi or the Yuan.

Can you tell me more about these petrodollars? Have you ever held one? How do they differ from a normal dollar?

What will happen to the value of the Renminbi if China were to decide to back their currency with gold? Can you explain it’s effect on trade?

[quote]streamline wrote:
There will be no food within ninety days at the most.
[/quote]

yawn.

there will be plenty of food in 91 days dont worry.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]streamline wrote:
Without gold to back the American dollar and with China preparing its self to back the Yen with gold. The petrodollar will collapse if America and the EU continues its aggression against eastern affairs.
[/quote]

I could take you a bit more seriously if you at least got the name of the Chinese currency correct.

It is the Renminbi or the Yuan.

Can you tell me more about these petrodollars? Have you ever held one? How do they differ from a normal dollar?

What will happen to the value of the Renminbi if China were to decide to back their currency with gold? Can you explain it’s effect on trade?
[/quote]

You do not have to take me seriously. I am not looking for approval, just pointing shit out. Whether you see things from the same perspective as I do, is of no concern to me.

The petrodollar is a reference to how the dollar is valued. When then President Nixon declared gold was no long required to back the dollar. Instead they persuaded OPEC nations, Saudi Arbia, to price oil in American dollars. Since then the Banking cartels have been pulling money out of thin air. Making the dollar valueless.

With China, Russia, India, Brazil, South Africa and many other Asian nation forming their own Banking System with gold to back their currency their economy will be rock solid. They will have their own trading partners to support their economies among themselves.

America is so in dealt and China holds the notes. Do the math, it equals a shit load of trouble is coming our way.

Russia has already stopped the natural gas flow through the Ukraine to the EU today. So whos move now!

[quote]streamline wrote:
With China, Russia, India, Brazil, South Africa and many other Asian nation forming their own Banking System with gold to back their currency their economy will be rock solid. They will have their own trading partners to support their economies among themselves.
[/quote]

What makes gold worth anything at all besides its uses in semiconductor engineering and other electrical engineering disciplines?

[quote]streamline wrote:
Russia has already stopped the natural gas flow through the Ukraine to the EU today. So whos move now![/quote]

The U.S. gets to tap into its incredible natural gas resources and make Europe even more subservient to it?

If China’s money supply (M2) is approximately US$20 trillion dollars, and the total world gold supply is worth US$9 trillion dollars, how will China fully back their currency in gold? Where will they get this gold?

How will China “support their economy” with trade to “Russia, India, Brazil, South Africa and many other Asian nation[s]” when the US and the (fiat backed) EU account for nearly %30 of their exports?

Why would a shit load of trouble be coming our way because China holds our debt? Foreign gov’ts hold approximately %35 of our debt and China holds about %7. Does this change your answer? If not, why?

Will a fully backed currency cause it’s value to depreciate or appreciate vis-a-vis other countries currencies? Can this explain the recent weakness in the Yuan? What would an appreciating currency do to a countries balance of trade?

Edited for clarity.

This is certainly one of the dumbest threads I’ve seen around these here parts for a while. Well done.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Our governments can no longer be trusted with our best interests. The corruption that is spreading like a cancer on steroids needs to stop. The Banking cartels need to be regulated [/quote]

This is accurate.

Reading this makes me feel a lot better about that doomsday bunker I built six years ago when the petrodollar was about to collapse.

The US still holds the largest gold reserves, second is Germany. This is alleged as a lot of the alternative news commentators have been questioning the amount of physical gold the US really holds. The gold standard was dropped because foreign bond holders could choose to be repaid in gold and did leading to a run on the US gold reserves.

The interesting thing about the “petrodollar” I’ve read recently, is that the the oil producers have generally been a net asset in the international financial system, yielding profits and liquidity. Lately, as some have pointed out (see links), these oil producers have become liabilities, particularly true for a lot of the US shale oil producers. The price of oil dropped, and now there’s a lot more bad debt on the books or at least diminishing reserves, in an already grossly indebted and overleveraged system. I don’t know how this can end well for the average person.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-07/death-petrodollar-was-finally-noticed[/quote]

Much better source than Natural News, lol

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-07/death-petrodollar-was-finally-noticed[/quote]

Much better source than Natural News, lol[/quote]

You must be racist then.

/Zep’d

I think what he’s worried about is the US losing our status as the holder of the world’s reserve currency. (I assume that’s what he meant by “petrodollars”)

That’s a pretty valid fear, IMHO. And if it happens, it will be a financial kick in the nuts to us.

In reality, there’s NO WAY IN HELL we are going to pay off our national debt. It just isn’t going to happen. The political will is simply not there. Our refusal to cut entitlements and reign in spending is a harbinger of things to come. You can only kick the can down the road for so long. And when the interest on that debt becomes too much of a burden on our tax base, our currency will simply be inflated. This will make the financial crisis of recent memory look like a walk in the park. Our retirement savings will be worth a fraction of what we are depending on.

But I do trust that our banker friends will come out unscathed (probably better off) because they will find a way to pass the buck AGAIN, just like they did the last time. They won’t let a good crisis go to waste. No, the only ones that will be screwed are average people who trust the banks and hold their assets in dollars. Then the house of cards will fall.

What do you think the reaction will be when those dependent upon the government go the store and their EBT cards no longer work?

It’s gonna be interesting…

Angry chicken its clear you do not know what you are talking about. a croc of shit

The US is producing more corn per capita then the entire of europe combined it is unlikely with this fact that the oil industry will have any substantial effect on the currency. At the moment this is pure speculation. CHECK YO FACTS!

The system is built on debt, it cannot be paid off.
-Here is how it works…

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

What do you think the reaction will be when those dependent upon the government go the store and their EBT cards no longer work?

It’s gonna be interesting…[/quote]

…its gonna be a party