Will 500mg of Test C Every 3wks Shut Down Natural Production?

Good morning all, thanks for the input and sorry for the slow reply.

I go into the office for the injections, and yes I have asked to inject myself at home and doc says no. However, the upside is because he is a urologist, I only pay my $25 copay and insurance covers the visit, injection and all my blood work even though TRT is not covered. So I am not sure how he bills it. If I go elsewhere and they bill it as TRT, my insurance won’t pay anything at all, even blood work.

But I know I need to find a new doctor. This one is an idiot.

I posted more backstory in a previous thread where I experimented with adding some deca and nano: 46 Y/O Low T Cypionate, Deca and EQ Stack Opinions

I asked about the clomid because I don’t want my nuts to shrink and I am interested in controlling estrogen. I had a vasectomy so no more kiddies for me!

I do have access to some Test C, been thinking about self injecting to supplement what doc is doing. If I were to do that, what would you all suggest adding in? Maybe another 250mg at mid point between doc visits, right around the half life of docs shot? I am not necessarily looking to go anabolic, I just want to feel good.

Thanks again for the help.