Will 17-HD Ruin My Natural Test?

i order vyotech 17-hd and
im 16 and im wondering if it could ruin my natural testostrone production

why do we keep getting this???

Me talk the good english.

[quote]someguy1234 wrote:
im 16 and im wondering if it could ruin my natural testostrone production[/quote]

Do yourself a favor and return it for a refund before you open the bottle.

im 16 and im wondering if it could ruin my natural testostrone production[/quote]

Just take all the pills at once and I bet you’ll get HYOOOGE!! Yes it will, moron! Stop fucking around with pro hormones and eat more steak. You’ll get big and won’t lose ur testicles in the process. IF you do take it, don’t go bitching how ur balls have shrank and you don’t know what to do.

come on guys he has been working out for 6 months and is already 16! He obviously needs steroids and not food to help his 130lb frame to grow.

Seriously wtf are you doing all your posts are retarded, I think your a troll though maybe people can be this stupid.

If your not a troll-which I doubt- go read some articles on this site and learn something about basic lifting and diet.

No, it wont do a damn thing to you.

Did you not read the other thread that you started?
The only thing you need to do is eat and lift. The only substance besides real food that you should be ingesting is a protein powDer if you can’t get enough protein from food. THATS IT. NOTHING ELSE.

NO SUPPLEMENTS

NO STEROIDS

NOTHING

JUST EAT AND LIFT

first off all u fucknig noobs 17-hd aint a prohormone dumbass and ive done research it doesnt cause the stopping of growth in height and shoulders length idiots calling me stupid without knowing shit

first off all u fucknig noobs 17-hd aint a prohormone dumbass and ive done research it doesnt cause the stopping of growth in height and shoulders length idiots calling me stupid without knowing shit[/quote]

your the noob if you’ve done your “research” you’d know better then to contemplate taking steroids at 16.

come back to these forums when your balls drop.

first off all u fucknig noobs 17-hd aint a prohormone dumbass and ive done research it doesnt cause the stopping of growth in height and shoulders length idiots calling me stupid without knowing shit[/quote]

Here is a bit of INFO on it since you don’t research shit

1. Being that ‘17’ is in the name I can tell you some generalizations about the compound, with hardly any thought at all. It is a steroid or prohormone, it has a cholesterol tetracyclic (4 ring) base structure. It is methylated in the ‘17’ position (look up how to number carbon rings/organic chemistry to know how), and, this being the case, is really QUITE HAZARDOUS to your liver. Without actually SEEING the electron bonding in the FIRST CYCLOHEXANE RING in the cholestrol backbone, I CANNOT tell you if this structure is able, or even has a high probobilty to AROMATIZE INTO ESTROGEN. (READ: PCT REQUIRED-even with something that CANNOT AROMATIZE into ESTROGEN, PCT is required as the body will naturally raise estrogen levels in response to the floodgates opening and pouring androgens into your body-as SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL DO).

2. The ‘HALO’ portion of the name is referring to a halogen substitution on the cholesterol ring structure SOMEWHERE. Halogens: Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine, or (depends on who you talk to whether this is a common halogen) Astatine. Your body does NOT naturally have halogens in itself. It DOES NOT like halogens in itself. Halogens can caused significantly higher amounts of free radicals, being highly electronegative as they are.

3. Diandrone: Without actually knowing where these groups are or exactly what this company calls the ‘androne’ group is made of, the ‘-ONE’ suffix designates this compound or group as a ketone. This is not of huge importance.

TLDR version: Its a STEROID (or prohormone, meaning the liver converts this to testosterone), methylated at pos.17 for oral bioavailability, which makes things worse.

Its basically like S drol, which is absolute shit. Worst side effects then test with less gains.

Eat + Train (Learn how to properly) + Eat + Sleep + Eat + Take your vitamins + protein shakes + Eat = Steady natural gains.
Be patient kid, your best days are ahead of you.

Not to be a troll here, but who else is waiting for the time that he posts about his horrible problems after using steroids at 16? He obviously is asking for advice and not taking it.

[quote]shizen wrote:
someguy1234 wrote:
first off all u fucknig noobs 17-hd aint a prohormone dumbass and ive done research it doesnt cause the stopping of growth in height and shoulders length idiots calling me stupid without knowing shit

Here is a bit of INFO on it since you don’t research shit

1. Being that ‘17’ is in the name I can tell you some generalizations about the compound, with hardly any thought at all. It is a steroid or prohormone, it has a cholesterol tetracyclic (4 ring) base structure. It is methylated in the ‘17’ position (look up how to number carbon rings/organic chemistry to know how), and, this being the case, is really QUITE HAZARDOUS to your liver. Without actually SEEING the electron bonding in the FIRST CYCLOHEXANE RING in the cholestrol backbone, I CANNOT tell you if this structure is able, or even has a high probobilty to AROMATIZE INTO ESTROGEN. (READ: PCT REQUIRED-even with something that CANNOT AROMATIZE into ESTROGEN, PCT is required as the body will naturally raise estrogen levels in response to the floodgates opening and pouring androgens into your body-as SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL DO).

2. The ‘HALO’ portion of the name is referring to a halogen substitution on the cholesterol ring structure SOMEWHERE. Halogens: Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine, or (depends on who you talk to whether this is a common halogen) Astatine. Your body does NOT naturally have halogens in itself. It DOES NOT like halogens in itself. Halogens can caused significantly higher amounts of free radicals, being highly electronegative as they are.

3. Diandrone: Without actually knowing where these groups are or exactly what this company calls the ‘androne’ group is made of, the ‘-ONE’ suffix designates this compound or group as a ketone. This is not of huge importance.

TLDR version: Its a STEROID (or prohormone, meaning the liver converts this to testosterone), methylated at pos.17 for oral bioavailability, which makes things worse.

Its basically like S drol, which is absolute shit. Worst side effects then test with less gains. [/quote]

It’s marketed as a ‘natural’ and ‘herbal’ pre-workout booster, not as a muscle building PH like S Drol, which is actually meant to be a clone of AX’s superdrol. I’ve tried a tablet of it and besides a good workout there were absolutely no size gains or vascularity that comes with it.

I think someone said that the licorcie root extract is what gives the high energy, hence why me n so many people found it good on first try but you are right in that it probably is a waste of money for what it is. Just buy a cheaper, plain licorcie root supplement from a herbal store and I think it would give the same effects…so I think anyway.

2knockz- You have tried a tablet eh? One… tablet? …Im not trying to get after you for this, but no one is going to gain size and vascularity after. one. tablet. Be it dbol or whatever.

Also, ive never looked into this supplement, but dont need to relize that this is a prohormone. Listen to shizen on this. He obviously knows his chemistry very well.

Oh, and thx for bringing back a five month old post… Welcome to the forum.

Eat, sleep, train, poop, repeat. Thats how you boost your test levels at your age. You don’t need supplements for a while

addition to my previous post.

The “active ingredient” in 17-HD is WILD YAM EXTRACT.
WOMEN using this to help with MENSTRUAL CRAMPS.

Are you having MENSTRUAL CRAMPS?
If the answer is NO, then return the fucking bottle and eat some STEAK.

if you feel the need to just take something for the sake of taking something, try creatine or ZMA.

I like turtles.

First fucking off. Respect the forum. This is a holy grail if you show some respect and humility. Secondly, you are 16 with 6 months of training. If you trained harder, ate right, and weren’t fucking lazy you would get somewhere. Unless you have blood work that states that you are more woman than man hormonally dont expect pity from the guys. Eat, lift, sleep. Thats all you need at this point. Most importantly, show respect, and listen.

This is a very old thread. Just let it go. The OP has probably had such a severe rebound he is now a woman.

Or at least has a D-cup.