Wilder's Speech in House of Lords

http://www.hetvrijevolk.com/?pagina=7900

Here, here mother fucker!

England has become a nation of cowards. I hope they wake the fuck up.

I reallly hope he’s Holland’s next leader.

If he succeeds at framing the debate, then it will open things up for more widely supported politicians to embrace similar ideas.

Islamism is really just communism #2 and must be defeated the same way.

But other people believe in other religions. And there was once witch trials and religious crusades. So let’s not talk about the present issue at hand.

The appropriate response.

what, decapitate people? See I told you Christians were just as bad.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
what, decapitate people? See I told you Christians were just as bad.[/quote]

Heh. Your response fits the image Blue.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
But other people believe in other religions. And there was once witch trials and religious crusades. So let’s not talk about the present issue at hand. [/quote]

…Damn… from the outside… this really does seem kinda dumb.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:

Heh. Your response fits the image Blue.[/quote]

If the Christian faith is so forgiving and loving why did Jerry Springer the Opera cause such outcry? People threatened to burn down theaters over it. There were death threats.

This doesn’t make the reaction to any criticism of Islam right. I reserve the right to take the piss out of all of the nonsense.

Sloth wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:

If the Christian faith is so forgiving and loving why did Jerry Springer the Opera cause such outcry? People threatened to burn down theaters over it. There were death threats.

This doesn’t make the reaction to any criticism of Islam right. I reserve the right to take the piss out of all of the nonsense.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember the rioting, the ski masks, and burning effigies like it was yesterday. Didn’t the infidel take up asylum in some country? Jerry Springer the friggen Opera, lol.

Sloth wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:

This doesn’t make the reaction to any criticism of Islam right. I reserve the right to take the piss out of all of the nonsense.[/quote]

Cock you are as willfully ignorant as ever. Jesus himself was very forgiving. Whether or not individual Christians follow his example is up to them. Some follow Jesus example better than others.

Read and learn.

http://www.800padutch.com/amishforgiveness.shtml

Amish Forgiveness

Following the tragic shooting of 10 Amish girls in a one-room Amish school in October 2006, reporters from throughout the world invaded Lancaster County, PA to cover the story. However, in the hours and days following the shooting a different, an unexpected story developed.

In the midst of their grief over this shocking loss, the Amish community didn’t cast blame, they didn’t point fingers, they didn’t hold a press conference with attorneys at their sides. Instead, they reached out with grace and compassion toward the killer’s family.

The afternoon of the shooting an Amish grandfather of one of the girls who was killed expressed forgiveness toward the killer, Charles Roberts. That same day Amish neighbors visited the Roberts family to comfort them in their sorrow and pain.

Later that week the Roberts family was invited to the funeral of one of the Amish girls who had been killed. And Amish mourners outnumbered the non-Amish at Charles Roberts’ funeral.

It’s ironic that the killer was tormented for nine years by the pre-mature death of his young daughter. He never forgave God for her death. Yet, after he cold-bloodedly shot 10 innocent Amish school girls, the Amish almost immediately forgave him and showed compassion toward his family.

In a world at war and in a society that often points fingers and blames others, this reaction was unheard of. Many reporters and interested followers of the story asked, “How could they forgive such a terrible, unprovoked act of violence against innocent lives?”

The Amish culture closely follows the teachings of Jesus, who taught his followers to forgive one another, to place the needs of others before themselves, and to rest in the knowledge that God is still in control and can bring good out of any situation.

Love and compassion toward others is to be life’s theme. Vengeance and revenge is to be left to God.

Read through some of the Biblical passages regarding forgiveness and love toward others and you’ll better understand how the Amish were able to forgive.

All of Lancaster County mourns the loss of these young girls and terrible affect this has had on so many lives. We request your prayers for the families of the children who died, as well as those children and adults who have lived through this terrible ordeal.

We also ask your prayers for the wife and three young children of the man who committed this senseless act. They, too, will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

For the follow-up to the story of this tragic shooting, see the aftermath of this tragedy.

You can learn more about the Amish and their culture by clicking on any of the various links below:

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:

This doesn’t make the reaction to any criticism of Islam right. I reserve the right to take the piss out of all of the nonsense.

Cock you are as willfully ignorant as ever. Jesus himself was very forgiving. Whether or not individual Christians follow his example is up to them. Some follow Jesus example better than others.

Read and learn.

Amish Forgiveness

Following the tragic shooting of 10 Amish girls in a one-room Amish school in October 2006, reporters from throughout the world invaded Lancaster County, PA to cover the story. However, in the hours and days following the shooting a different, an unexpected story developed.

In the midst of their grief over this shocking loss, the Amish community didn’t cast blame, they didn’t point fingers, they didn’t hold a press conference with attorneys at their sides. Instead, they reached out with grace and compassion toward the killer’s family.

The afternoon of the shooting an Amish grandfather of one of the girls who was killed expressed forgiveness toward the killer, Charles Roberts. That same day Amish neighbors visited the Roberts family to comfort them in their sorrow and pain.

Later that week the Roberts family was invited to the funeral of one of the Amish girls who had been killed. And Amish mourners outnumbered the non-Amish at Charles Roberts’ funeral.

It’s ironic that the killer was tormented for nine years by the pre-mature death of his young daughter. He never forgave God for her death. Yet, after he cold-bloodedly shot 10 innocent Amish school girls, the Amish almost immediately forgave him and showed compassion toward his family.

In a world at war and in a society that often points fingers and blames others, this reaction was unheard of. Many reporters and interested followers of the story asked, “How could they forgive such a terrible, unprovoked act of violence against innocent lives?”

The Amish culture closely follows the teachings of Jesus, who taught his followers to forgive one another, to place the needs of others before themselves, and to rest in the knowledge that God is still in control and can bring good out of any situation.

Love and compassion toward others is to be life’s theme. Vengeance and revenge is to be left to God.

Read through some of the Biblical passages regarding forgiveness and love toward others and you’ll better understand how the Amish were able to forgive.

All of Lancaster County mourns the loss of these young girls and terrible affect this has had on so many lives. We request your prayers for the families of the children who died, as well as those children and adults who have lived through this terrible ordeal.

We also ask your prayers for the wife and three young children of the man who committed this senseless act. They, too, will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

For the follow-up to the story of this tragic shooting, see the aftermath of this tragedy.

You can learn more about the Amish and their culture by clicking on any of the various links below:
[/quote]

That event made me take my hat off to the Amish. While most people would be going after the dude’s family, they found pity and forgiveness. That, is living what you believe, we are all charlatans in comparison.

Man, let’s put the Amish in charge.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
Man, let’s put the Amish in charge.[/quote]

Yes indeed. The Amish would have reached out to the bin Laden family shortly after 9/11, assured them that we in no way held them accountable for the atrocities allegedly perpetrated by their son Osama, and done all in their power to ensure that the bin Ladens were flown safely and discreetly out of the country.

But that’s just crazy talk.

I hope you realise the irony of what you posted, and you posted it as a joke … as the Bin Ladens were in fact flown out of the country after 9/11, instead of being interrogated … then the invasion of Afganistan … to overthrow the Taliban, who hated bin Laden because he was a trouble maker, install a pipeline that Taliban were delaying approval of, install Northern Alliance who had a terrible record of abuse especially of women,

THEN invade Iraq, a country that was completely impotent and under the thumb, kill Saddam who hated terrorists because they were a challenge to his own reign of terror, and blah f@#kin blah endless other things that were stupid cost a fortune and achieved nothing except put tax dollars in the hands of contractors who were surprise surprise, pulling the strings behind the puppet throne.

yeah the Amish would be shite

Put the shakers in charge, similar to Amish but embrace technology. at least they have a work ethic that doesn’t bankrupt the country

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
I hope you realise the irony of what you posted, and you posted it as a joke … [/quote]

Of course I did, Magharhe. Give me a little credit. :wink:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Magarhe wrote:
Man, let’s put the Amish in charge.

Yes indeed. The Amish would have reached out to the bin Laden family shortly after 9/11, assured them that we in no way held them accountable for the atrocities allegedly perpetrated by their son Osama, and done all in their power to ensure that the bin Ladens were flown safely and discreetly out of the country.

But that’s just crazy talk.[/quote]

Sniggers

[quote]Sifu wrote:

Read and learn.

Amish Forgiveness

[/quote]

So let me get this straight. When a Christian claims that his faith has been offended and starts blowing shit up, torturing people, rioting etc then it is because he is not truly following the example of Jesus Christ our saviour. (possibly because Jesus never existed, but that is another argument.)

When a Muslim does these things it is because he belongs to a hateful religion that promotes violence.

And when an atheist does it it’s because he is Godless and therefore has no value system to base his behaviour on.

I’m glad you have cleared that up for me because to me they are all useless shitbags.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
I hope you realise the irony of what you posted, and you posted it as a joke …

Of course I did, Magharhe. Give me a little credit. ;)[/quote]

thank god for that!

The Amish are very forgiving and pretty amazing they held to that philosophy in the face of such extreme, cruel happenings. So not just living in the clouds, hiding away from the world. I don’t think they should rule the world though, but it’d be nice if being like that, they could, successfully, rule the world. But shit happens and it must be prevented, punished, or paid for.

what the hell is this thread about again? oh yeah

well the minister who banned the guy, a muslim and a christian priest were on tv and the christian and the muslim were appalled that the guy couldn’t come to UK and give his talk and debate them. the minister had not even seen the video but had preconceived dumbass ideas. no freedom of speech here. no freedom to come to this country if you might say something offensive! it is pathetic.

people should be able to say what they like. and if it makes them look like an idiot, so be it. I don’t think the government should rule on what people can and cannot say. but alas, people here are not responsible for what they say, just prevented from saying it.

i hope one day there is a massive backlash against this crud

So let me get this straight. When a Christian claims that his faith has been offended and starts blowing shit up, torturing people, rioting etc then it is because he is not truly following the example of Jesus Christ our saviour. (possibly because Jesus never existed, but that is another argument.)

When a Muslim does these things it is because he belongs to a hateful religion that promotes violence.

And when an atheist does it it’s because he is Godless and therefore has no value system to base his behaviour on.

I’m glad you have cleared that up for me because to me they are all useless shitbags.[/quote]

Actually, you have it right. Of course, we both have very different models, now don’t we? Christ…Muhammad. It’s not our fault.