Wikileaks DNC Source Murdered

Yeah, because a lot of poor people who hang out in rich suburban areas of DC and rob people, but leave behind the wallet stuffed with cash, the phone, and the Rolex.

3 Likes

Yes, just like those crack burglars Nixon hired at Watergate. Those guys were real pros and really covered up their tracks well.

People watch too many movies.

1 Like

I meant accusing a specific person. He was pretty obviously murdered.

1 Like

Fact > Speculation. This thread is weighted heavily in one of these directions.

I haven’t accused a SPECIFIC person. It does appear, however, that a group of people had a SPECIFIC motive of making him shut up.

I was referring to SkyzykS post.

No, it appears that one proven liar and feverishly anti-American creep with a very good reason to hide what the intelligence community and the totality of the available evidence suggest were his actual sources has oozed a little bit of innuendo insinuating that “a group of people has a SPECIFIC motive of making him shut up.”

Hey, maybe this thing blows wide open and your fantasy becomes reality as actual evidence accrues (aside: some people do indeed watch too many movies). In that case I’ll come around to say that the evidence is compelling and you guessed right (though still, foolishly, before you had any reason to guess). But “Assange hinted at this” is literally no reason to believe it. In fact a good argument could be made that it’s reason to doubt it.

This. It’s clear to anyone familiar with DNC hack and the subsequent WikiLeaks publication that this script from a wannabe-Tom Clancy novelist makes little sense. The Russians - who maintain robust offensive cyber capabilities and whose fingerprints are all over the crime scene - didn’t need an insider to breach the DNC’s network. In tradecraft terms, it was a soft target. The staffer would have been a ridiculous and dangerous redundancy.

I think that’s precisely we are after… Unfortunately, facts are hard to come by and it begs the question why?

What we know is we have a dead body shot in the back, not robbed and doesn’t appear to be the victim of street or gang violence. The hush-hush nature of the investigation is what’s making this suspicious.

We know it’s a murder, the questions are who and why…

You have a point. I don’t know the inner workings of Wikileaks so I couldn’t tell you. Even if they revealed he was the source it does not tell us who killed him or why.

That video was what made me rethink it. Why would Assange even mention the guy and then offer a reward?

It also made me rethink the death of Victor Thorn, rather odd timing for a ‘suicide’.

The problem with the Clinton’s is that the mysterious stench of death surrounded them the entire time they were in the white house. And the bodies always seemed to be linked to Hillary in some way. And now it’s happening again.

It begs the question, why and how are some many dead people linked to hillary?

I’m not saying it was Hillary.

But the answer is probably Hillary.

6 Likes

Hitchens on Hillary:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/congressional-leaders-were-briefed-a-year-ago-on-hacking-of-democrats-sources/ar-BBvwLSp?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

So hacking was known about months ago, but too top secret to tell anybody.

Hmmm.

Maybe it was actually a Trump supporter who devised a devious plan to throw some mud onto the DNC.

I think the real conspiracy here is how low level staffers are getting paid enough to have a wallet full of cash and a Rolex… Think about it

There comes a time when it is statically out of line how many many people around you have ether killed themselves or been murdered. Lets just say there is not enough money in this world for me to work for Hillary Clinton or any organization that works inside of her political world. It has never been healthy to have dirt on the Clinton’s. The best that ever happens is that your reputation is destroyed. The worst seems to be murdered in a “robbery” where nothing is stolen

1 Like

These are vanity jobs by rich and politically-connected people. Their parents support them as they go off and “work,” then get picked up by whatever hedge fund after a couple years.

Basically, everything that is wrong with the USA.

1 Like

I don’t doubt she’s capable of murder. She lies with such impunity and just reeks of sociopath.

But this was probably some mid-level flunkies at the DNC or State Department who were about to get busted for the pay-to-play that is coming to light.

I agree. Most of my old buds are either dead or in prison, but such is the fate of your typical drug addict.

Maybe she hangs out with too many people who are addicted to bullets?