Wikileaks DNC Source Murdered

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone. Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, to discuss matters unknown.

Julian Assange, founder of Wikilieaks, has now said that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails.

On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.

En Route to the FB?!

ā€¦!

This is scary stuff.

What law enfourcement agency can we trust to investigate?

It should be pretty easy for Assange to prove Rich was his source. I hope he does, if it is in fact true, and this is taken seriously.

2 Likes

Terrible for this manā€™s family. A couple thoughts:

1. This does require some speculation. Assange was only intimating that he was the source.

2. Assange does come off as a real scumbag. The reward money doesnā€™t necessarily mean he was the source, as breaking the news of who ordered the killing would be another huge story in itself.

3. @FlatsFarmer has a point in that this poor guyā€™s family will not know who to trust with the investigation. If this IS some type of Washington or DNC corruption in play they will have to tread lightly with local officials.

1 Like

Assange cares more about a $ than the truth Iā€™d imagine. Iā€™m not saying I donā€™t believe him but I am saying I donā€™t trust his word aloneā€¦

1 Like

100% agree. Thatā€™s why Iā€™d like to see proof Rich was the source first.

Britainā€™s top human rights lawyer who
represented Julian Assange dies in apparent suicide

ONE of Britainā€™s top human rights lawyers who represented Julian Assange and
war criminals has died in an apparent suicide. Married dad of two John Jones QC, 48, who worked alongside Hollywood actor George Clooneyā€™s wife Amal, passed away on Monday.

He acted for Wikileaks founder Assange, 44, holed-up for four years in the Ecuador Embassy in London, when the Swedish government initially tried to extradite him for questioning on rape charges.

Mr Jones and Amal, colleagues at renowned civil rights legal firm Doughty Street in central London, were currently trying to save the lives of Colonel Gaddafiā€™s son Saif and Libyan spy chief Abdullah al-Senussi. They had been ordered before a firing squad in Tripoli ā€“ but the lawyers were trying to divert their case to the war crimes tribunal in The Hague, Holland, which does not have the death penalty.

A spokesman for British Transport Police said it was called to West Hampstead rail station in north London at 7.07am on Monday after a man was struck by a train. A spokesman added: ā€œHe was pronounced dead at the scene. The manā€™s death is not being treated as suspicious. A file will be prepared for the coroner.ā€

Hereā€™s another articleā€¦

This looks like a targeted murder. They could at least been smart enough to rob the guy to throw off the scent. Who would murder a young staffer for no reason?

He wonā€™t. Thereā€™s no way, nobody would trust wikileaks anymore if they revealed the source. Yes, it would be easy to prove he was, but heā€™s not going to sacrifice his empire for it. He hinted pretty hard he was a source. A source of what I donā€™t know.

The road to the white house is paved in corpses it seems. This wasnā€™t a senseless street crime. Something here stinks badly.

Would a hired gun be smart enough to make it look like a robbery? Common sense says yes.

Would a hired gun be smart enough to make it look like an assassination to be fishy on purpose? Also yes.

Too many variables.

Ok, so who is going to be the first to outright blame Hillary, or as I like to call her Killary?

Iā€™m not gonna. Iā€™ve been called enough bad names by SMH for at least the next 3 months.

But someone should.

I personally like to have at least a single fact backing up a murder accusation, but maybe thatā€™s just me.

This video might have something to do with it.

1 Like

Pussy!

No, just kidding. I donā€™t toss around murder accusations all willy nilly either, but boy when the Clintons run for office, folks better get the fuck out of the way!

1 Like

One of those many, many poor black people who live in Washington D.C. that makes the place plain dangerous if youā€™re not careful?

Do you mean to tell me that you donā€™t take as gospel a wild conspiracy theory supported by literally no evidence other than innuendo from a shady, mendacious, feverishly anti-American creep whoā€™s spent the last half decade avoiding sexual assault chargesĀ¤ by sitting in a dark room in his underwear, slowly becoming a far-left / alt-right Internet troll / Russia Today blogger?

Ā¤ Aside: a legal consultant for a big news outlet once told me that Assange creeped hard on (as in, basically propositioned) one of his associatesā€™ 13 year old daughter.

1 Like

But maybe Assange should reveal the source in this case? Whose trust do they betray if they reveal a source that is deceased?

The goal of wikileaks is increasing transparency of what our governments are doing, to reduce corruption. Their whole mission compels them to reveal that governments are covertly murdering whistleblowers, if in fact that is what happened. Canā€™t do that without revealing the source

I think Assange will do a full reveal if anyone takes him up on the $20K reward and points out the killer

Lol ainā€™t that the truth.

Yeah, he may be all those things and more, but since he hates Hillary, heā€™s totally trustworthy - more than that, Hell, heā€™s now the putative favorite to win the GOP nomination in 2020.

3 Likes

Well, the two bullets in the back seem to back up murder.

Or maybe he was really flexible and committed suicide and then disposed of the weapon after death.