Wii, PS3 Move, XBox Kinetic

I bought the PS3 plus Move. amazing. Love the blu-ray part.

The sports game that came with the Ps3 Move is pretty damn cool, but I’ve been stuck playing NHL09 a lot lately till I get more games.

got a boxing game for the Move and it tires you out in like 5 mins.

I’ve read reviews where the Kinect has some lag between you moving and the character moving, any truth to that?

I would think for kids the Kinect would be pretty cool, but I like my Move just fine.

does kind of stink that I have to buy 3 more controllers, but at least you can play with up to 4 people, the Kinect is limited to 2 at a time.

The PS3 Motion stick looks an awful lot like a wand vibrator. Did they do this with a certain future in mind?

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
The PS3 Motion stick looks an awful lot like a wand vibrator. Did they do this with a certain future in mind?

DB[/quote]

a sexy future.

kinect got really bad reviews

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
kinect got really bad reviews [/quote]

Ah, no it didn’t.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

Ah, no it didn’t.[/quote]

they said you have to flail to get movement.

lol anyway all i’ve read is bad things… and i love the xbox… but if you’re gay enough to play kinect for real then you’re gay enough to go ahead and buy a wii

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

lol anyway all i’ve read is bad things… and i love the xbox… but if you’re gay enough to play kinect for real then you’re gay enough to go ahead and buy a wii[/quote]

Hahahaha, sure…

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

lol anyway all i’ve read is bad things… and i love the xbox… but if you’re gay enough to play kinect for real then you’re gay enough to go ahead and buy a wii[/quote]

Hahahaha, sure…
[/quote]

thats it?

alright …cool.

i take back everything i said. clearly the kinect has a bright future ahead of it.

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/of_course_xbox_kinect_virtual.php

after jokingly putting the Move controller near the wife’s bumhole, I said they should have a sex game for this. Damnit…

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

Hahahaha, sure…
[/quote]

thats it?

alright …cool.[/quote]
Your face reminds me of Sasha Grey.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
after jokingly putting the Move controller near the wife’s bumhole, I said they should have a sex game for this. Damnit…[/quote]

Just read that a sex game for the kinect got the veto from Microsoft.

Real shame to that would have made 4 whole games for the Kinect.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

Hahahaha, sure…
[/quote]

thats it?

alright …cool.[/quote]

Still trying to troll these guys eh?

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

Hahahaha, sure…
[/quote]

thats it?

alright …cool.[/quote]

Still trying to troll these guys eh?

[/quote]

yeahhh work is a little slow around christmas time

also i had to look up sasha grey, and now i kind of agree

and if my ex didn’t take both xbox’s when he left i’d totally buy the kinect sensor… i’ve just heard bad things thats all i’m saying

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
after jokingly putting the Move controller near the wife’s bumhole, I said they should have a sex game for this. Damnit…[/quote]

Note to Self: Wear rubber gloves when playing video games at JFit’s house.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
$150 for the Kinect is alot =([/quote]

Hell no it’s not! I still remember the days when a PowerGlove for the REGULAR Nintendo was 90 bucks! Anybody remember that clunky technology? Pay 60 bucks more for legit motion technology for all major joints is fantastic IMO.

150 for the kinds of things I’ve seen the Kinect do is a great deal. I’d buy it in a heartbeat. The games will get better–as of right now they’re basically polished up proof-of-concept items.

Also, seeing a lot of the hacks you can pull with the Kinect is badass.