T Nation

Wii Controller for PS3?

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Just Say NO to Wii.

Xbox 360 is the way to go, but a PS3 would be a good consolation prize. Project Natal will out Wii the Wii. Personally, I want to sit on the couch kill stuff when I’m gaming. If I have to stand up and jump around to play a game I might as well just go outside. [/quote]

The only way the X-box is better is if you spend most of your gaming time on first person shooter online games.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Benefits of a Nintendo Wii:
-Games that are great for the family
-Games that are great for young kids(4yrs-13yrs)
-Cheap
[/quote]

This is really the crux of the biscuit-- it’s for the (young) kids. I’m relegated to PC gaming for now.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Benefits of a Nintendo Wii:
-Games that are great for the family
-Games that are great for young kids(4yrs-13yrs)
-Cheap

This is really the crux of the biscuit-- it’s for the (young) kids. I’m relegated to PC gaming for now. [/quote]

Seriously, if you buy a Wii. Purchase Super Smash Bros. Brawl. That game is fuck. I’m not even good at it and I had fun. You, your wife, your son, and a random idiot can have a great time playing together.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Bujo wrote:
Just Say NO to Wii.

Xbox 360 is the way to go, but a PS3 would be a good consolation prize. Project Natal will out Wii the Wii. Personally, I want to sit on the couch kill stuff when I’m gaming. If I have to stand up and jump around to play a game I might as well just go outside.

The only way the X-box is better is if you spend most of your gaming time on first person shooter online games. [/quote]

Good point.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Bujo wrote:
Just Say NO to Wii.

Xbox 360 is the way to go, but a PS3 would be a good consolation prize. Project Natal will out Wii the Wii. Personally, I want to sit on the couch kill stuff when I’m gaming. If I have to stand up and jump around to play a game I might as well just go outside.

The only way the X-box is better is if you spend most of your gaming time on first person shooter online games. [/quote]

Halo 3/ODST, Gears of War, GRAW 2, and Left 4 Dead. All other games are just time fillers.