Wifey Does The Trap Bar

Heavythrower - Cool! She looks like a lot of fun! Here’s an idea for Mother’s Day, or just have one around for her next big PR. I like the little DB charm myself.

Oh, and is the trap bar also 45 lbs? I use it all the time, and I assume it’s the same as a standard bar?

http://gymgems.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GG&Category_Code=2CP

[quote]debraD wrote:
She’s going to make you change your avi if you show here this! :D[/quote]

haha…she has seen it. It is an avi of a big booty latina…that is what wifey is, a big booty latina. at least she knows that she(wifey) is what I like.

might be different if I had an avi of a skinny white girl with big fake boobs.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Heavythrower - Cool! She looks like a lot of fun! Here’s an idea for Mother’s Day, or just have one around for her next big PR. I like the little DB charm myself.

Oh, and is the trap bar also 45 lbs? I use it all the time, and I assume it’s the same as a standard bar?

http://gymgems.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GG&Category_Code=2CP[/quote]

i want to say the trap bar is 55lbs. mine is from EFS, and I think that is correct.

I keep seeing the trap bar in the gym but never used it. I want to use it now; the benefits you listed sound like what I need.

Man, I love when our wimmenz lift.

Your garage looks savage. I love the Spartan simplicity. I hate seeing too many pieces of equipment; gives me anxiety.

Beautiful lady, man.

I’ve dated latinas but currently got myself a whooty - White girl with a booty.

thanks ponce. love my garage gym…best gift ever! thanks wifey!

whootys FTW…

latinas FTMFW

Heeeeey!! That’s funny, my cat’s name is whootieh! (the H is silent)

I just had to come over here to tell you that I got 185 with the Hex tonight! Excited!
That’s 160% of BW.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
I just had to come over here to tell you that I got 185 with the Hex tonight! Excited!
That’s 160% of BW. [/quote]

that is awesome! wifey has taken a couple of deload weeks, and has been a Kardio-kween…lots of running and soccer.

I"ll get some new vids up as soon as she hits something interesting!