“A professional bodybuilder joins a family of little people.”

Need I say more?

[quote]TC wrote:
Wife Swap, ABC, Monday night, 8 PM:

Need I say more?

[/quote]

Nate Dogg is getting company?

By little people do you mean midgets or “normals”.

not sure if you were being PC

haha this will be great,

I know they where trying to get a pro strongman and asking on diffrent boards, no takers though… for 20k I could deal with alot of BS for a week or two!

[quote]Chickenmcnug wrote:

not sure if you were being PC[/quote]

I think he was being PC

I checked my programing on Dish and it says this

“A professional bodybuilder who demands perfection from her family joins a family of little people who strive to be average.”

I guess the bodybuilder is a female as well, interesting.

[quote]TC wrote:

Need I say more?

[/quote]

Finally… compelling television.

Pulled this from ABC’s site:
“A trophy-winning professional bodybuilder who encourages competition and demands perfection from her family swaps lives with a family of little people who refuse to take life too seriously and strive to be average.”

Ken Burns wishes he could do this.

Oh…I thought TC was telling us that he was pulling a PushHarder with his sex life. This is cool, though.

[quote]4est wrote:
TC wrote:

Need I say more?

Nate Dogg is getting company?[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Good one 4est.

I remember when they had Wife Swap with the family of Eric “Bandlands” Booker the competitive eater and a championship boxer(female). It was a very funny and entertaining episode. Booker wouldnt listen until the boxer finally had to bring in Lorenzo Neal to get him off his butt to exercise.

[quote]bernbabybern820 wrote:
I remember when they had Wife Swap with the family of Eric “Bandlands” Booker the competitive eater and a championship boxer(female). It was a very funny and entertaining episode. Booker wouldnt listen until the boxer finally had to bring in Lorenzo Neal to get him off his butt to exercise.[/quote]

Lorenzo Neal!?!?!? You mean Chargers Lorenzo Neal?

[quote]Chickenmcnug wrote:

not sure if you were being PC[/quote]

Just quoting the local TV guide that comes with the newspaper.

[quote]4est wrote:
TC wrote:

Need I say more?

Nate Dogg is getting company?[/quote]

LOL…poor ND.

This is a repeat, I think. I’ve seen it. Of course, they pick total freaks for any episode of the show, and they edit it to create the desired effect, but…

semi-spoiler

The bodybuilders come off as single-minded in the pursuit of improving their bodies, and the midgets come off as being fun-loving little leprechauns. Well, except the midget wife… she just comes off as a disrespectful cunt. The rest of her family actually start getting into the “fitness groove” toward the end of the show and the bodybuilders learn to ease up and have a little fun (cue sappy piano).

Bob

I was about to watch this show from my Tivo, but it looked so entertaining my wife made me stop so we can watch it tomorrow night together.

Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like it will be a train wreck.

I saw this last night and it was actually quite entertaining. As a previous poster pointed out the show pretty much sticks to the stereotypes.

The bodybuilder family is hyper competitive and rigid and the dwarfs like to dress up in costumes and dance around the house. In the end the dwarfs learn to be more disciplined and exercise more and the bodybuilders learn to loosen up and have fun. the whole thing seemed completely fabricated

I liked the part when the midget woman tore the figure competitors pictures off the wall, started crying, and asking “why’s she trying to be so perfect?!”

I think one of the reasons for the really laid-back attitude of the midget family is that neither parent had a job (I think. I’m assuming they just got disability checks.)

Guten tag!

I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. This show seemed completely staged to be honest, almost as if they were over-hyping the bodybuilder’s training lifestyle (specifically the 3:30am training) and purposely trying to make the midgets appear as if they were straight out of a Disney film.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
I liked the part when the midget woman tore the figure competitors pictures off the wall, started crying, and asking “why’s she trying to be so perfect?!”

I think one of the reasons for the really laid-back attitude of the midget family is that neither parent had a job (I think. I’m assuming they just got disability checks.)[/quote]

The “little” father appeared in commercials for a living, hence the part where he was shown jumping out of the trunk of a car. I couldn’t remember if the figure competitor chick had a job, but I figured that’s why she woke up at 3:30 am to do cardio?

Her eyes were really weird too.

[quote]roadkill wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:

I think one of the reasons for the really laid-back attitude of the midget family is that neither parent had a job (I think. I’m assuming they just got disability checks.)

The “little” father appeared in commercials for a living, hence the part where he was shown jumping out of the trunk of a car. I couldn’t remember if the figure competitor chick had a job, but I figured that’s why she woke up at 3:30 am to do cardio?

Her eyes were really weird too.[/quote]

It said he did commercials to “supplement” the family income. The figure competitor worked as a nurse.