Wife & MAG-10!!

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I wonder if some average joe dude who scans stuff that comes into the country is going to have any idea what MAG-10 is? That’s my 2 cents.[/quote]

Don’t worry about it - I’m gonna get my friend to snatch the stuff up for me for when I get to the UK in 2 weeks…

I really hope that Anaconda’s just as good as MAG-10. The anticipation is killing me! And I’m in an endurance training phase right now! Actually, that might be the perfect time for it to help keep muscle on till the training for this race is over.

OUCH! That would hurt. Who knows? Maybe she was helping to prevent you from becoming a steroid addict.:wink:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
OUCH! That would hurt. Who knows? Maybe she was helping to prevent you from becoming a steroid addict.:wink:
[/quote]

Maybe she’s not a big fan. Makes sense.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:

Maybe she’s not a big fan. Makes sense.[/quote]

She is a big fan of mine, especially when I was 189lbs and under 10%bf, she just didn’t know what was in the bag. Yea I know BooHoo.

Thanks to all that responded, comunication is the key to marriage and if you don’t want your wife to throw something away make sure the divorce papers are underneath it for her to sign when she does :wink:

[quote]Phileaux wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:

Maybe she’s not a big fan. Makes sense.

She is a big fan of mine, especially when I was 189lbs and under 10%bf, she just didn’t know what was in the bag. Yea I know BooHoo.[/quote]

Yeah, it definitely sucks. Could be worse though. You can think of some fun ways to have her make it up to you!

That ebay auction has just closed for 87GBP (151USD).

popular stuff!

L

No shit! When I first started working out for real my girlfriend at the time was plotting to sabotage my efforts. She DIDN’T want me to be a hardbody (not that I am right now but I’m getting there). I confronted her with trying to feed me fatty crappy calorie foods all the time and that she wanted me to look like a regular Joe so the other girls wouldn’t be checking me out and… BINGO! Hit the nail on the head on that one. Needless to say we’re not a couple anymore.