Wife Beater Sunday

[quote]vroom wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking he was sounding pretty much like a meathead, especially during that part.

Duh, why am I called a meathead, my head is not made of meat, I don’t get it.[/quote]

no dude when he puts his hand on his chin he looks justs like you ha .[quote]

I’m a great specimen, look at me. What? No, I’m not shallow…

I can only hope it is a parody and not some idiot posting up a crappy video because he’s so cool.[/quote]

omg i can’t believe people think this may be real…i mean the socks, the squeaky chair, the 35 lbs., the single bed with the clock … i haven’t stopped laughing.

[quote]swivel wrote:
vroom wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking he was sounding pretty much like a meathead, especially during that part.

Duh, why am I called a meathead, my head is not made of meat, I don’t get it.

no dude when he puts his hand on his chin he looks justs like you ha .

I can only hope it is a parody and not some idiot posting up a crappy video because he’s so cool.

omg i can’t believe people think this may be real…i mean the socks, the squeaky chair, the 35 lbs., the single bed with the clock … i haven’t stopped laughing.[/quote]

I don’t even know where to start! I mean first of all he doesn’t even look like he lifts weights. The Eye Of The Tiger in the background is priceless.I was super impressed by the 30 pound bicep curls. I’m so motivated I wanna go do arnold presses with a whopping 30 pounds.

That shit is stupid.

I think I had that bedspread when I was ten.

[quote]swivel wrote:
omg i can’t believe people think this may be real…i mean the socks, the squeaky chair, the 35 lbs., the single bed with the clock … i haven’t stopped laughing.[/quote]

I don’t know… when I was in school, a few guys in the dorm were a little bit out there.

:wink:

[quote]MarcAnthony wrote:
Nice single bed!

When you’ll move out of your mom’s house you can buy a real one![/quote]

HAHA! No kidding.

What saddens me, is that I know someone who acts like that, looks like that, and has spent loads on supplements AND steroids.

What saddens me slightly less is that he looked like he was STRUGGLING real bad doing the curls.

[quote]vroom wrote:
swivel wrote:
btw vroom, check the part when he says “my head’s not made of meat, so i don’t quite appreciate the phrase…” kinda reminds me of someone…let’s see who could that be…?

Duh, why am I called a meathead, my head is not made of meat, I don’t get it.

The self-love while he brags about his body is equally revolting.

I can only hope it is a parody and not some idiot posting up a crappy video because he’s so cool.[/quote]

Wow. That vid must’ve really bothered you.

[quote]Big Jeff wrote:
Wow. That vid must’ve really bothered you.[/quote]

It was torturous man!

It was painful to watch. I had to close the window when “dream on” came on. I was dying when he was doing 25 pound shoulder presses, and then the front laterals swinging like the whole chair!

um…I don’t think the guy is joking…not good.

I laughed.

This guy should start lifting weights.

It was inspiring.

That isn’t always a good thing.

what a deltard

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
what a deltard[/quote]

A medial deltard?

My vote is that it was a joke. A pretty funny one too. Kind of Zoolanderish.

“I don’t hate fat people . . . but I don’t like 'em either.”

So thats how you get those bulging biceps. And here I thought you had to use heavy weight. Got to love the Arnold presses.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
um…I don’t think the guy is joking…not good.[/quote]

the socks…the clock…the 35 lbs…the squeaky chair… the eye of the tiger…shawn ray in zebra stripes…my head’s not made of meat…wife beater sunday got me where i am today…i don’t hate fat people…c’mon zeb, did you see napolean dynmite ?