Wierd Lower Ab Pain

hey guys i would appriciate it if any one could help me with this one. After my hockey games and it only happens after hockey my gorin and lower ab hurts. Kinda like a strained sorta feeling. It will be there for a couple of days and then go away.

I do dynamic mobility work before my game on the ice and always warm up with light skating and still same outcome, anyone heard of this?

maybe it’s hernia

[quote]Egilll wrote:
maybe it’s hernia[/quote]

lol what, in my abs?

anyone else?

I got this while playing soccer, an awkward combination of torquing my left foot while trying to boot the ball with my right and as a result leaning backwards and tearing “something”.

Apparently it was a minor tear of interconnecting muscles of the abdominis muscle and pubic bone.

Your’s sounds like the muscles are just getting tired or something… hows your conditioning?

[quote]Maximillian wrote:
I got this while playing soccer, an awkward combination of torquing my left foot while trying to boot the ball with my right and as a result leaning backwards and tearing “something”.

Apparently it was a minor tear of interconnecting muscles of the abdominis muscle and pubic bone.

Your’s sounds like the muscles are just getting tired or something… hows your conditioning?[/quote]

Not bad at all i mean im not into perfect hockey shape but I can hold my own plus ive been playing hockey for like 12 years so its not like Its a new thing that my body has to get used to you now?

[quote]Maximillian wrote:

Your’s sounds like the muscles are just getting tired or something… hows your conditioning?[/quote]

Not bad at all i mean im not into perfect hockey shape but I can hold my own plus ive been playing hockey for like 12 years so its not like Its a new thing that my body has to get used to you now?

Sounds like what has been come to be known as a “sports hernia”.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Sounds like what has been come to be known as a “sports hernia”.

DB[/quote]

O fuck my life i just looked up what it is and have all the symptoms, shit lol