Widowmaker Challenge Thread

Got video of the bench today, and the pull my finger dead yesterday. Once I get to a spot with wifi I can upload to youtube, my phone won’t do videos of a certain length through gmail.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I asked my wife, and she’s not ready to be a widow.

Maybe next month.[/quote]

I could rename the thread to “Make Your Wife Orgasm Even More Than Usual Challenge”[/quote]

HAHA! Nicely done, D!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I asked my wife, and she’s not ready to be a widow.

Maybe next month.[/quote]

I could rename the thread to “Make Your Wife Orgasm Even More Than Usual Challenge”[/quote]

HAHA! Nicely done, D!
[/quote]

I third this idea. LET IT BE DONE!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
but I’m already signed up for the Mazourak challenge…!

[/quote]

No way that guy graduated high school.

Plain fucking dumb.[/quote]

Seriously.

If he spent half as much time in the gym as he does creating ridiculous threads, he’d be jacked by now.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[/quote]

Seriously.

If he spent half as much time in the gym as he does creating ridiculous threads, he’d be jacked by now.[/quote]

I love this place.

Like you, you mean? Mr 170 @ 5’11?.. real jacked. Eat me.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[/quote]

Seriously.

If he spent half as much time in the gym as he does creating ridiculous threads, he’d be jacked by now.[/quote]

I love this place.

[/quote]

Trolllllling your rival challenge thread I see?

Throw up a progress pic that looks better than me in my avatar and we’ll call it even.

Honestly though, I guarantee if you spent exactly half (or more) as much time as you do on these forums, in the gym, you’d be making progress. I wasn’t joking when I said that the first time.

LOLZERz he wants you to “eat him”… but shit aside Marzouk or however your name is spell, you post way too fucking much, and talk all this game, lets see some progress pics and lifting vids… prove these kids wrong of GTFO until you can.

Food for thought: HIT THE GYM

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[/quote]

Seriously.

I love this place.

[/quote]

Trolllllling your rival challenge thread I see?

Throw up a progress pic that looks better than me in my avatar and we’ll call it even.

Honestly though, I guarantee if you spent exactly half (or more) as much time as you do on these forums, in the gym, you’d be making progress. I wasn’t joking when I said that the first time.[/quote]

I see a skinny who has done some curls.

Dude you have 4x as many posts as me and you say I post too much? How you figure?

It’s a not a rival, i welcomed Steeley to make the thread.

Sounds like a good idea actually this thread, and ye it’s simpler and may work better than mine.

Hey, stop typing.

Git liftin’

Post vids.

Stop all the sexual tension quarreling and either get a room or post vids of your lifts. Then you all can back up all the bitch ass posts.

For the record, I was tired of seeing the original challenge thread get nickel and dimed to death by committee. Did someone really expect T-Nation GAL folks to come to some consensus? Marz’s thread turned into 4chan meets PWI.

Make a challenge. Set the rules. Done. Don’t like the challenge? Don’t do it. Make your own challenge thread. His mistake was not having thought it out first and thinking “GAL” could come together.

This thread is about Widowmakers. I see them pop up in logs once in awhile. Seems like something that someone doesn’t have to completely break their routine to do.

Look at MaurauderMeat. Captain low reps right there. He busted out a couple vids right off the bat. Dude is retarded strong. I am awed and inspired.

If he can do it, so can you.

Look any retart can type shit to another retart in this thread. Go to the gym, back up your badness, and post vids. Then, for all of the rest of T-Nation history, you can tell the other to “STFU Bitch!”

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Hey, stop typing.

Git liftin’
[/quote]
I’m going for 20 squats with 308 when my legs feel fresh. I weigh 205, so it’s about 1,5xBW.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Sounds like a good idea actually this thread, and ye it’s simpler and may work better than mine.
[/quote]

As is everything that’s not created by you.

As for a skinny guy doing curls? I never claimed to be tops on this site, but if that’s how you think I got to where I am, than your basic understanding of anatomy and muscle development needs to be upgraded past the level of pure ignorance.

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Hey, stop typing.

Git liftin’
[/quote]
I’m going for 20 squats with 308 when my legs feel fresh. I weigh 205, so it’s about 1,5xBW.[/quote]

Still loving the avatar. The squat progress is impressive as well.

Seriously, stop. SteelyD has a potentially cool thread here, bring the nonsense elsewhere.

As for me, Im gonna take a stab at a BWx110% or so for 20 in a few weeks, after my first meet. Should be fun.

Edit: Bench that is ^

my squat/dead blow

[quote]mkral55 wrote:
SteelyD has a potentially cool thread here[/quote]

Correction. SteelyD has a cool thread here.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
[/quote]

As is everything that’s not created by you.

As for a skinny guy doing curls? I never claimed to be tops on this site, but if that’s how you think I got to where I am, than your basic understanding of anatomy and muscle development needs to be upgraded past the level of pure ignorance.[/quote]

u aren’t anywhere… ur 5’11 and 170lbs. Guys have been heckled off this site for being ‘where you are’

Widowmaker is awesome ill prob do it tonight at my leg sesh, kind of similar to the whole Sadiv sets

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Look at MaurauderMeat. Captain low reps right there. He busted out a couple vids right off the bat. Dude is retarded strong. I am awed and inspired.
[/quote]

Where are those at? I wants to see!

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

Where are those at? I wants to see![/quote]

They’re in Marz’s thread.

Here’s one. The one where he does “20” is set to Private so you can’t see it anyway.

Well someone’s got to go first…

Rather than start an “introduce myself and get ridiculed thread”, I’ll post me failing at this challenge and get ridiculed. Part of my motivation today was the self-imposed threat to post whatever happened.

I’ve been lifting seriously since about March, and weighed in at 215 this afternoon. A few warm-up sets, and I set up 215 on the bar, and gave it a shot.

At around 12, I started playing head-games, about how far 20 seemed. After 15 I wanted to rack it, but stepped back, and decided not to quit. I could have maybe pushed 16 back up, but my form went, and I decided to save my back.

The big negative is how shitty it feels to have failed myself.

The positive is that that shitty feeling will drive me to get those extra 5 reps next time.

[quote]Chilliwack wrote:
Well someone’s got to go first…

Rather than start an “introduce myself and get ridiculed thread”, I’ll post me failing at this challenge and get ridiculed. Part of my motivation today was the self-imposed threat to post whatever happened.

I’ve been lifting seriously since about March, and weighed in at 215 this afternoon. A few warm-up sets, and I set up 215 on the bar, and gave it a shot.

[/quote]

Okay, that is damn fine effort on your part. But, for the love of fucking Christ get the fuck out of running shoes while squatting.

Squat in army boots before you squat in running shoes again.

You will destroy 215 next time, no doubt.

EDIT: Widow makers turn boys into men. They are no joke. So again, great effort.