T Nation

Wichita, KS TRT Doctor?

Greetings,
I’m new to posting to this site.
I’m looking for a good trt doctor in Wichita. At 45, I have a lot of the classic symptoms of low t that I would like help with. I also like to work out so I hope that the dosage is helpful in the gym as well.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you-

KSman aka Kansas man might know.

It would be out of pocket but a friend recommends and uses this doc in Lawrence (although a little distance away):

Thank you, I’ll look into it.

She believes in treating the patient and NOT the numbers. His PCP wasn’t willing to listen to him when he wasn’t feeling better on 200mg a week. This doc listened. It took a good amount of T weekly to get him feeling better.

I see she has several YouTube videos. I’ll check her out further but a drive to Lawrence shouldn’t be that big of a deal if she listens and helps.

Thanks again-

My buddy loves her. Good luck and keep us posted.

I had a consultation today with her nurse and am meeting in a couple of weeks with the doctor after labs are done.
The consultation went well and I believe this is going to be a good fit for me. Thanks for the lead, I’ll let you know how the doctor visit goes.

That’s fantastic. Glad to hear it and keep us posted on how it goes.

If you would be so kind please drop my buddies name as a referral. Last name is Kennedy.