Why'd They Do That?

Anyone know?

"AFP has learned from a reliable source in the shipping industry that Zim American Israeli Shipping Co., Inc. broke the lease when it vacated the rented offices on the 16th and 17th floors of the north tower of the World Trade Center shortly before the Sept. 11 disaster.

According to the source, Zim’s WTC office space had been leased until the end of the year and the company lost $50,000 when it suddenly pulled out in the beginning of September.

The parent company, Zim Israel Navigation Co., is nearly half-owned by the state of Israel, the other half held by Israel Corp. Zim is one of the world’s largest container shipping companies, operating an international network of shipping lines."

I don’t know but I suspect there are many companies that break leases all the time especially if the benefit outweighs the cost.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
I don’t know but I suspect there are many companies that break leases all the time especially if the benefit outweighs the cost.[/quote]

That would make too much sense.

Obviously they knew the towers were going to be hit. It’s a conspiracy.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
I don’t know but I suspect there are many companies that break leases all the time especially if the benefit outweighs the cost.

Obviously they knew the towers were going to be hit. It’s a conspiracy.[/quote]

There may be a legit reason for doing that and there may not have been. That’s why I asked, if anyone had a source of info on the reason. If someone does something which might be construed as shady, then they should have a reason. They walked away from $50,000.

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

There may be a legit reason for doing that and there may not have been. That’s why I asked, if anyone had a source of info on the reason. If someone does something which might be construed as shady, then they should have a reason. They walked away from $50,000.

[/quote]

I told you, it’s a conspiracy. Obviously.

I saw them plant the bombs. There’s pictures… it’s of them smiling, planting the bombs with Elvis and the aliens from Roswell.

You should check it out, it’s pretty disturbing.

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Obviously they knew the towers were going to be hit. It’s a conspiracy.[/quote]

Not another one, already!

I saw them plant the bombs. There’s pictures… it’s of them smiling, planting the bombs with Elvis and the aliens from Roswell.

[/quote]

It’s true. I saw the picture.

AynRandLuvr wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[/quote]

Did all that really happen in Joi-see?

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Did all that really happen in Joi-see?

[/quote]

BUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!

Oh man I don’t have a retort for that one, it was just too good.