Why Your State Sucks

It doesn’t have Texas Road House. Best ribs ever, gaaah.

Which of the four states that do not have this chain restaurant (which I think is from Indiana) are you referring to?

All 4, obviously.

Their biscuits and ribs. OMGGG

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Which of the four states that do not have this chain restaurant (which I think is from Indiana) are you referring to?[/quote]

Canada

For all the reasons that PWI exists. Other than that, it’s awesome.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
For all the reasons that PWI exists. Other than that, it’s awesome.[/quote]

This didn’t make sense to me.

Ribs =/= Politics

Haven’t had Texas Roadhouse’s ribs yet. The one we went to had just opened and had a 75 minute wait.

Texas Roadhouse is a shitty, Indiana based whore of a food outlet. That is all.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
For all the reasons that PWI exists. Other than that, it’s awesome.[/quote]

This didn’t make sense to me.

Ribs =/= Politics[/quote]

I was unable to grasp that Why Your State Sucks really meant What’s Your Opinion of Texas Roadhouse. To the interwebz and all who inhabit it, my sincere apologies.

I had ribs here and told the manager they were the best I had ever eaten (this was in IL).

There’s a lot of reasons why my state sucks… you can add this Texas thing to the list, I guess.

Yeah yer state indeed sucks… they have the freakin Panthers (NHL), rofl I Laugh.

Dude, I’m from Arkansas. This thread isn’t long enough. But, we do have this particular rib place.

My state screws up more than sports… like elections.

Wait,your location says “Texas” and your saying Texas doesn’t have a place called “Texas Roadhouse”? A big “Wtf”.

I know nothing of texas roadhouse. I live in KC we have more rib shacks per capita than anywhere we don’t need another knock off rib shack.
My state sucks because they recently mandated that strip clubs close at midnight and the pealers have to wear bikinis.

it’s not that good. saltgrass is better imo, if we’re talking mid to low tier steakhouses

Im bored,so I think im going to start a flamewar…TEXAS BAR-B-QUE IS OVERRATED!

I live in Kansas, this place is f-ing purgatory; my only consolation is housing is cheap and I can finally afford to move once I graduate law school in two years.