T Nation

Why You Don't Let Your Girlfriend Play XBox

Wow

That was awesome, in the true sense of the word.

Shenanigans. She can only be redeemed by doing anal.

At first i thought, “Cool, that would be kindof funny,” but then whoooaaa hahahaha that girl let out one hell of a temper tantrum. Must’ve been her tom. Btw i am ashamed to admit, i have played a few ladies who kicked my ass in cod i think it was. They were awesome shots.

Staged.

bitch be trippin

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that angry…

wow i guess she has a little ketchup in the spaghetti…

[quote]John S. wrote:
Staged.[/quote]

I think so.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:
Staged.[/quote]

I think so.[/quote]

Without a doubt.

All of the cords came out just from her pulling on the front. The cords in the back of an xbox are actually pretty securely in there. Very fake.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:
Staged.[/quote]

I think so.[/quote]

Without a doubt.[/quote]

that’s what I was thinking

Yeah, I think it’s fake as well. However, if my girl ever freaked out on me like that I would go Sean Connery on her face.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Yeah, I think it’s fake as well. However, if my girl ever freaked out on me like that I would go Sean Connery on her face.[/quote]

Funny, Sean Connery while condoning slapping a bitch, has never hit his wife … just saying

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Yeah, I think it’s fake as well. However, if my girl ever freaked out on me like that I would go Sean Connery on her face. I would actually do it and not just say I would…
[/quote]

Funny, Sean Connery while condoning slapping a bitch, has never hit his wife … just saying[/quote]

Double EDIT

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Yeah, I think it’s fake as well. However, if my girl ever freaked out on me like that I would go Sean Connery on her face. I would actually do it and not just say I would…
[/quote]

Funny, Sean Connery while condoning slapping a bitch, has never hit his wife … just saying[/quote]

Double EDIT [/quote]

You lost that lovin feeeeling whoooo that looovin feeeeling … now it’s gone, gone gone gone whooohooh

I really question if this is real or not. While it does seem fake, I cannot understand breaking an expensive gaming console for some hits on youtube.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
[/quote]

Double EDIT [/quote]

You lost that lovin feeeeling whoooo that looovin feeeeling … now it’s gone, gone gone gone whooohooh[/quote]

I was going to make a pee joke with a particular butt, but restrained. Lol I would never hit my girl.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
[/quote]

Double EDIT [/quote]

You lost that lovin feeeeling whoooo that looovin feeeeling … now it’s gone, gone gone gone whooohooh[/quote]

I was going to make a pee joke with a particular butt, but restrained. Lol I would never hit my girl.

[/quote]

Yea … too many pee jokes in the last 24 hrs

Something tells me the knife is gonna come into play any moment now.

oh yea FAKE btw