[quote]roon12 wrote:
Was it this guy??

Well, that looks incredibly dangerous.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Well, that looks incredibly dangerous. [/quote]

Shoulder surgery waiting to happen.

[quote]roon12 wrote:
Was it this guy??

I used to do that with 8 plates strapped to my cock.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Op looks to be in great shape, but he has a TINY kettlebell.[/quote]

iseewhatyoudidthere[/quote]

Its not the size of the kettlebell its how you use it.[/quote]

Just keep tellin yourself that.[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
Was it this guy??

[/quote]

x2

I cannot justify going through all that time and trouble for a half bench dip.

Was thinking about this earlier and came to the conclusion that I wear headphones because I got these long-ass feet that are flatter than a duck’s feet(?) and when I walk it looks like I’m constipated or something. That is until the music comes on. Something happens to me when I get the groove. I made a short to illustrate my point.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
Was it this guy??

[/quote]

x2

I cannot justify going through all that time and trouble for a half bench dip.[/quote]

I just see things like that and think, what an inefficient way to load an exercise

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
Was it this guy??

[/quote]

x2

I cannot justify going through all that time and trouble for a half bench dip.[/quote]

I just see things like that and think, what an inefficient way to load an exercise
[/quote]

However, it is a VERY efficient way to get people to pay attention to you. Everyone has different goals I guess.

I used to be able to do 6-7 plates. Before I took an arrow to the knee.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:
Was it this guy??

[/quote]

x2

[/quote]

However, it is a VERY efficient way to get people to pay attention to you. Everyone has different goals I guess. [/quote]

[quote]Stern wrote:
Was thinking about this earlier and came to the conclusion that I wear headphones because I got these long-ass feet that are flatter than a duck’s feet(?) and when I walk it looks like I’m constipated or something. That is until the music comes on. Something happens to me when I get the groove. I made a short to illustrate my point.

That’s funny!

Is that the bridge that takes you to the Scotia and the gym equipment store?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
thread saved.[/quote]

I fucking love that girl!!! I just wanna violate her character on Community, get her to think I’m a nice, funny guy and do just awful terrible things to her then boot her ass from my place like a hooker… I really need to call my mom.

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Not a bad story. Could have used a time-traveling vampire and a couple references to “Tiger Uppercuts” though. 6 / 10[/quote]

Tiger uppercuts make everything more cool.

Fuck that bullshit, Ryu forever motherfucker, where do you think Sagat’s broke ass got that scar on his chest from? DRAGON PUNCH BITCH!!!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I’ve done dips with my gf on my lap and we were exchanging slobbery kisses at the same time.

People were upset.

My girl only weighs like 90 pounds though.[/quote]

OH, YOU GOT A HOT, IN SHAPE GIRLFRIEND, WHERE’S THE PICS!? YOU’RE PROBABLY LYING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE, NOBODY LIKES YOU!!! AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!

Thus concludes my impression of more than half of the male posters on this forum.

I actually purposely don’t wear headphones at the gym because I like to hear what’s going on around me and enjoy talking to other people while I work out, but unfortunately I’m a black guy with tattoos so most people aren’t too friendly too me.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

That’s funny!

Is that the bridge that takes you to the Scotia and the gym equipment store? [/quote]

Lol! Well spotted Nards. Damn you have a good memory! =)

I made it a point when I was in Glasgow last year to walk a lot and I walked from Castlemilk to city centre three or four times.
I’m missing it now. I should be back in a year or two so we’ll certainly get together. Us and , aw jeez now I forget his name…the guy who posted here about his ripped jeans. I can’t remember his name right now.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I made it a point when I was in Glasgow last year to walk a lot and I walked from Castlemilk to city centre three or four times.
I’m missing it now. I should be back in a year or two so we’ll certainly get together. Us and , aw jeez now I forget his name…the guy who posted here about his ripped jeans. I can’t remember his name right now.[/quote]

Lookin forward to it bud!! :slight_smile:

The other Scots that post here are Bambi, ChongLordUno and…damn. Name escapes me at the moment. There’s actually a couple more but they don’t post as often. I’m sure the one I’m trying to remember has like a memorial stone avi?

He changed it a lot. I think there was a J at the beginning of his name. He was , shall we say, unpopular.

Someone else may recall or I’ll check old posts.