Why Was MAG-10 Discontinued?

Why were MAG-10 (and similar products) discontinued?
Can someone provide a history of this?

Thanks.

What’s the square footage on that rock you live under?

But to answer your question, the government banned them. (Dicks)

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

People got so huge and muscular from the product that the company was sued because all of those gigantic costumers had to buy new clothes and new entrance ways for their houses and automobiles. After that many millions were paid out, they just said, “fuck it…you dumb mutherfuckers with your 23” biceps and 38" quads can suck a left one…we out, biatches!!"…and they never made one more pill of the product.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:

Thanks.

People got so huge and muscular from the product that the company was sued because all of those gigantic costumers had to buy new clothes and new entrance ways for their houses and automobiles. After that many millions were paid out, they just said, “fuck it…you dumb mutherfuckers with your 23” biceps and 38" quads can suck a left one…we out, biatches!!"…and they never made one more pill of the product.

[/quote]

Funny…the t-shirt is still for sale. lol

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Funny…the t-shirt is still for sale. lol
[/quote]

They outlawed the supplement not the shirt. They arent policing are clothing choices yet

Phill

It’s fun to wear the T-shirt of a banned supplement. And the T-shirt looks cool by itself. Too bad I never got to try MAG-10…

MAG-10 worked so well it sold like crazy. It only made sense to come out with a sequel. Well usual when Mag-11 came out it was a dismal failure and put an end to the franchise.

I’m still looking forward to the prequel- Mag-9.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
MAG-10 worked so well it sold like crazy. It only made sense to come out with a sequel. Well usual when Mag-11 came out it was a dismal failure and put an end to the franchise.

I’m still looking forward to the prequel- Mag-9.[/quote]

Or just stop half assing it and start injecting, ya ninny.