T Nation

Why The Saints Will Lose.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/players/01/09/nfl.workout0115/

Don’t get me wrong I like the Saints okay, but Drew Brees needs some changes in his life. He consumes enough soy to wear panties during the game. Somebody needs to set the boy strait.

[quote]pat36 wrote:

Don’t get me wrong I like the Saints okay, but Drew Brees needs some changes in his life. He consumes enough soy to wear panties during the game. Somebody needs to set the boy strait.[/quote]

Aren’t you the guy who once posted a pic of yourself wearing a little striped elf costume\tights replete with curled toe elf shoes standing on your lawn? And you question the soy consumption of a NFL quarterback?

D

repost,

ass

Didn’t SI pick Ohio State?

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
pat36 wrote:

Don’t get me wrong I like the Saints okay, but Drew Brees needs some changes in his life. He consumes enough soy to wear panties during the game. Somebody needs to set the boy strait.

Aren’t you the guy who once posted a pic of yourself wearing a little striped elf costume\tights replete with curled toe elf shoes standing on your lawn? And you question the soy consumption of a NFL quarterback?

D[/quote]

Nope. It wasn’t a costume it was old '70’s pajamas for somebody about half my size. Those weren’t elf shoes they were Big Lot’s flip-flops. Sadly have bulked my way out of being able to fit into the outfit now. I’d rip right through that motherfucker now. I was going to use it to do some stripping around Christmas, you know to help with the bills. Alas, thanks to Waterbury and his stupid HFT modalty, I put on a ton of mass and can no longer were it. Just as well, my wife would be pissed if I started stripping.

And yes I question the soy consumption of an NFL quarterback because I was pretty sure the negative aspects of soy were pretty well known. Known enough that an elite athelete would know better. That does however say a lot for his genetics, the fact that he is a damn good quarterback depsite himself.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
pat36 wrote:

D

Nope. It wasn’t a costume it was old '70’s pajamas for somebody about half my size. Those weren’t elf shoes they were Big Lot’s flip-flops. Sadly have bulked my way out of being able to fit into the outfit now. I’d rip right through that motherfucker now. I was going to use it to do some stripping around Christmas, you know to help with the bills. Alas, thanks to Waterbury and his stupid HFT modalty, I put on a ton of mass and can no longer were it. Just as well, my wife would be pissed if I started stripping.

And yes I question the soy consumption of an NFL quarterback because I was pretty sure the negative aspects of soy were pretty well known. Known enough that an elite athelete would know better. That does however say a lot for his genetics, the fact that he is a damn good quarterback depsite himself.[/quote]

Yeah that stupid HFT has put some of that stupid mass on me as well… a bummer for sure. I have discarded my soy bars and now that my beloved Broncos are out of the picture, I hope the Saints can take it all the way, soy consuming QB and all. :slight_smile:

D

Well, so far so good. That was a really good game. Actually to whole weekend was really good for football.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Well, so far so good. That was a really good game. Actually to whole weekend was really good for football. [/quote]

I was going to see what you had to say about the Saints losing now :slight_smile:

[quote]eclypse wrote:
pat36 wrote:
Well, so far so good. That was a really good game. Actually to whole weekend was really good for football.

I was going to see what you had to say about the Saints losing now :)[/quote]

Now imagine the points spread if Brees didn’t consume so much soy! It would have been a wash. Can’t wait till this weekend…

They are going to lose because they are playing Da’ Bears. In Chicago. It’s damn cold in Chicago right now.

I told ya it was the soy! If he had “real” protein the Saint’s would’ve won. I was root’n for New Orleans, but that damn diet needs to change. He needs to dump his bitch wife, she’s the one feeding him all the soy shit.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
They are going to lose because they are playing Da’ Bears. In Chicago. It’s damn cold in Chicago right now.[/quote]

Rush fan I presume? Love it, can’t wait for the next tour!

[quote]pat36 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
They are going to lose because they are playing Da’ Bears. In Chicago. It’s damn cold in Chicago right now.

Rush fan I presume? Love it, can’t wait for the next tour![/quote]

Fo shizzle. I can hardly wait to hear the new album, let alone the tour. I’ve heard rumors about a DVD on the recording process in the studio as well.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
pat36 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Rush fan I presume? Love it, can’t wait for the next tour!

Fo shizzle. I can hardly wait to hear the new album, let alone the tour. I’ve heard rumors about a DVD on the recording process in the studio as well.
[/quote]

The Rush radio on www.rush.com is pretty awsome. A lot of cool interviews.