Why Steroids?

Excellent intellectual content:First and foremost AAS are as of 1988 via Canadian Ben Johnson the drug og political choice.I am an Ex jr. Mr. Canada 3rd place finisher in 1978. At that time anabolic steroids where the private domain of competitive high level athletes.The drug’s in question where legal and easily prescribed by your family Dr.

Aside from the ethics of preformance enhancement,I believe human nature supersedes rules and regulations.In my day the world was a lot smaller and so was the use/abuse of AAS.I after 3yr’s of pre-conditioned foundation training used testosterone enanthate with no physical,psychological,or spiritual consequences along with a host of other athletes in an assortment of sports.

I personally seen people progress in healtrh,business and personal relationships.I believe this is a medication and no individual should feel uncomfortable,moreover,you and likewise people critique accomplished people to "In my opinion’substantiate your inadequacies and project propoganga and sunsationalism to lustify your mundane lifestyle. your’s truly john kelly Mr jr. canada

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Excellent intellectual content:First and foremost AAS are as of 1988 via Canadian Ben Johnson the drug og political choice.I am an Ex jr. Mr. Canada 3rd place finisher in 1978. At that time anabolic steroids where the private domain of competitive high level athletes.The drug’s in question where legal and easily prescribed by your family Dr.

Aside from the ethics of preformance enhancement,I believe human nature supersedes rules and regulations.In my day the world was a lot smaller and so was the use/abuse of AAS.I after 3yr’s of pre-conditioned foundation training used testosterone enanthate with no physical,psychological,or spiritual consequences along with a host of other athletes in an assortment of sports.

I personally seen people progress in healtrh,business and personal relationships.I believe this is a medication and no individual should feel uncomfortable,moreover,you and likewise people critique accomplished people to "In my opinion’substantiate your inadequacies and project propoganga and sunsationalism to lustify your mundane lifestyle. your’s truly john kelly Mr jr. canada [/quote]

Excellent post

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

I personally seen people progress in healtrh,business and personal relationships.I believe this is a medication and no individual should feel uncomfortable,moreover,you and likewise people critique accomplished people to "In my opinion’substantiate your inadequacies and project propoganga and sunsationalism to lustify your mundane lifestyle. your’s truly john kelly Mr jr. canada [/quote]

Excellent post[/quote]

I second that

[quote]Deadend66 wrote:
I don’t mean to stir up trouble, even though most threads that start this way do. But, what motivates you to take steroids?

I personally see dependence on steroids as a weakness, not a strength, and if I was on roids, I would see myself as inferior to natural men. [/quote]

Well it’s doctor recommended. I take it because I’m getting old, period. Oh and when I was younger the girls I knew weren’t doing what she’s doing!

P.S.

Steroids just always seemed a part of the muscle lifestyle.
I started when i was a kid - much to early, but whats done is done.
Started at 6’2 and 147lbs - gained more than 50lbs the natural way, then started juicin’.
Screwed up my training, diet, cycles many times, but it always just seemed the “normal” way to be.

Im no bodybuilder material due to really bad genetics, but steroids help me being “the big guy” no matter where i go, so thats about as good as it gets for me.
Now, i cant even imagine my life without doin a cycle or waiting for the next one.

Because I have access to them, basic knowledge on how to properly run a cycle and because I want to look awesome.

TO be better than YOU

To look like CT :wink:

But in all seriousness, going on TRT has pushed me into the direction of using. I figure why not at this point. I don’t plan to compete or anything, but being lean and jacked is just fun. Despite their extreme dangers, a lot of hobbies in this world simply don’t have any rationale beyond just simply being fun, but yet people still do them day in and day out. I guess I’m under that category. No great rationale, no specific reason, just want to be shredded and jacked.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Hands down the best drugs on the planet. My high’s aren’t measured in minutes or hours, but 8-12 week blasts. [/quote]
I just love that quote.

I’m an older dude, at an age where most athletes have been retired for a few years. Yet it feels weird even writing it because thanks to genetics I look a lot younger than I am, and thanks to intelligent use of AAS I FEEL younger too. I still crave and get interest from younger women - and I plan to keep it that way as long as possible!

It’s true that I somehow resent having to use AAS now to feel as a youthful SOB. I fear the consequences too as I think of my kids. I still cycle off, don’t need TRT yet, but yeah, those weeks “on” are a high I’m missing right now! IMO you’d better not do AAS before you’re up there in age. That’s what I did and so far it’s working great.

BTW I’m doing it for prolonged youthfulness, MMA, endurance, SEX, overall drive and energy, AND looks too. But not just looks.

It’s not a question of “gaining another 10 pounds” that’s the “trap” in my case and I suspect for most users. We simply experience life at a greater degree while “on” that “normal” doesn’t cut it anymore. That’s the trap IMO.

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
Crazy coincidence I had to articulate this to a friend the other day who had the same exact stance as you.

I knew that I was going to take steroids as soon as I found out about them, I always thought it would be later than I did but that is not the case. I always wanted to be superhuman, never myself it was never good enough. All through college I stayed natural and accomplished some great things one of which was earning a starting spot in a pitching rotation. It was a couple years after college that I decided I grew tired of myself and being natural. I took the plunge.

I do not see myself as inferior or superior, merely different. I do not care what anybody on this board or any board says, all AAS users have something psychologically off with them. I do not take pride in my lifts and physique, I need them for my mental well being. I do worry about my natural hormones but in my mind the price is small and I do not intend on stopping indefinitely. Masculinity is not my issue, insecurity with myself is.

I have always been jealous in a way at how much self confidence some absolute losers have. I am by no means the most successful man on the planet but I have been able to accomplish and experience things far beyond the scope of the normal man except for self-esteem. No matter what I do I can always do better and that is why I have decided to use and will continue to use until it kills me or something else does.[/quote]

[quote]lens_d wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

Excellent post[/quote]

I second that [/quote]
I third it

I don’t use, but I wouldn’t be surprised if some people thought I do

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
I don’t use, but I wouldn’t be surprised if some people thought I do[/quote]

to be honest, at your age and strength level, I probably wouldn’t believe you were natural.

Don’t get me wrong, I DO believe you, because why would you lie about it on an anonymous internet forum? If I met you in person though I’d probably have a hard time believing it, if that makes sense…

I honestly use it because I like feeling like the next step in human evolution. Strong as fuck, driven as fuck, and always ready to fuck.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I honestly use it because I like feeling like the next step in human evolution. Strong as fuck, driven as fuck, and always ready to fuck.[/quote]

Amen

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous of everyone with a good source after reading this thread

There’s a fitting proverb from the Tao te Ching that applies nicely to all this :

“When you are content to be yourself and do not compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”

My decision was precipitated by a bunch of free gear. I’m doing them for me though. My decision NOT to use was based largely on what I thought OTHER people would think. Would they respect my achievements anymore or chalk it all up to steroid use? Ultimately, you have to be your own man though and when I got the opportunity to use, I took it.

I see a lot of juvenile and fallacious logic in your post. That’s not a personal attack btw, but your position is really commonplace and usually defensive. The overwhelming impression I get from your post is that you see our pass time as a contest. I don’t care what other people are doing in the gym. I’m not interested in his abs being sharper than mine or my squat being bigger than his. I want my body to look like I want it to look and perform like I want it to perform. It’s not a competition.

LeBron James will always be my physical superior no matter what drugs I take or training I endure. But, I don’t respect people simply for their natural gifts. If you’re brilliant but waste your talent, then I respect you less than the kid who hit the adderral and hit the books and is now your boss. If you embraced your talent then I still have no problems with that same kid taking every reasonable measure to better himself. If you’re competing with natural athletes in a tested federation and your using then yes, you’re a dickhead. But, if you like training for training’s sake and want to give some juice a ride then welcome to the club; you and me both. Ultimately, it’s you moving the weights and stepping on the scale even if that you used steroids earlier in the year.

Exercise and nutrition are my passion and pass time. I don’t tie my masculinity up with my appearance. I look better but am far less masculine than the half-emaciated, 19 year old Ranger Private patrolling some god-forsaken wasteland looking for bad guys. I’m not half the man of a civil rights activist willing to take a fierce beating at a sit-in. I’m fine with that though, and I respect them for their real masculinity. If you tie your masculinity to the “weights your pumping” than you have bigger problems.

Steroids will allow me to make exceptional progress in a short period of time and I’m looking forward to that experience. Hell, if there were a natural herb that had the same benefits and side effects of roids I’d have been on it a long time ago. I bet you would too.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I honestly use it because I like feeling like the next step in human evolution. Strong as fuck, driven as fuck, and always ready to fuck.[/quote]
You mean a couple steps back in human evolutuon?

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
You mean a couple steps back in human evolutuon?[/quote]

Sad but true

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
You mean a couple steps back in human evolutuon?[/quote]

Sad but true[/quote]

Shit ya got me…

but then again, BEAST MODE is generally a good thing, but aren’t beasts donkeys and monkeys and shit?

Maybe we’re moving in the wrong direction, at least with steroids I’m getting there faster and looking better while doing it… if only it didn’t impact my basic ability to procreate, challenging my ability to contribute to evolution in the first place.